‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
Imagine being a 5 star with offers from everyone and picking South Carolina?! I can’t fathom how silly of a decision that would be. That’s like being the hot rich guy at the club with dimes surrounding you and you decide to go home with the lady in the back washing dishes.

Now I don’t believe for a second he actually ends up there. Maybe UT maybe somewhere else but would be a sad miracle if he ended up at SC lol.

Jackcrevol

Don't be an Oxymoran!
Imagine being a 5 star with offers from everyone and picking South Carolina?! I can’t fathom how silly of a decision that would be. That’s like being the hot rich guy at the club with dimes surrounding you and you decide to go home with the lady in the back washing dishes.

Now I don’t believe for a second he actually ends up there. Maybe UT maybe somewhere else but would be a sad miracle if he ended up at SC lol.
If lady in back is Jessica Alba?

Jackcrevol

Don't be an Oxymoran!

dude likes Tennessee, no way this one is SC.

#Vol4Life1991

We are FINALLY coming! 🚂 🍊

🤣🤣🤣 poor people need love too

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
My 7 year old niece chooses to believe a fat man in a red suit beaks into her house once a year leaving gifts behind. Doesn’t mean it’s true.

Allvol’s hints usually on point from what I’ve seen recently.
He is one of my favorite posters on here. But all I am saying is if he is insinuating we have lost Bradley to SC, I disagree.

volsfan24017

Big Orange Fanatic

Well, Shane Beamer did recruit Jadaveon Clowney to USC Jr. 🤷

VN Store