'24 MO DL Williams Nwaneri (Mizzou commit)

Arion Carter is great and I’m excited for him but Georgia got 3 LBs rated higher than him. That’s nothing against him and just how good Georgia is recruiting that position right now. CJ Allen has the chance to be really good. Wish we could’ve gotten him. We’re definitely getting closer to closing the gap tho
I agree but that was a high school rating also. We never know till the game between the lines not between the lines on paper. And yes we need to close the gap.

Arion Carter is great and I’m excited for him but Georgia got 3 LBs rated higher than him. That’s nothing against him and just how good Georgia is recruiting that position right now. CJ Allen has the chance to be really good. Wish we could’ve gotten him. We’re definitely getting closer to closing the gap tho
CJ allen played in 2A ball and had worse stats then jalen smith who plays in 7A. Telander abused a Top 100 OT UGA Commit from the edge position in the state championship.

Georgia did not get 3 LBs better than Arion Carter. Rankings can be damned.

There was a reason Alabama sent their DC to his high school in the 11th hour. Arion Carter would be starting for Alabama this season had he went there.

Your point still stands however that we're playing catch up to UGA. Arion Carter helped close that gap.
Fun fact. Saban's plane was marooned at the Lebanon airport for a bit because of that

That is the reason I say Sammy Brown needs to compare the depth charts.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Jalen Smith was one of the best players in the state of GA last yr across every level. Like it wasn’t even debatable. I don’t give a damn about a rating.

Our LB haul was awesome no matter what a couple of these folks say.

Smith would have been a 4 star had he committed to Georgia.

Jalen Smith was one of the best players in the state of GA last yr across every level. Like it wasn’t even debatable. I don’t give a damn about a rating.

Our LB haul was awesome no matter what a couple of these folks say.
I personally think Smith was a top 15 LB and Carter was a top 10 LB easily

I'll do you one better, I personally think Smith is a top 14 LB and Carter is a top 9 LB easily

I think Carter was a Top 5 LB in the class and likely could have been a 5 star had he played LB more and camped more at the position. The fact Saban and Bama went all in all the way up to his announcement ceremony is very telling.

I think Carter was a Top 5 LB in the class and likely could have been a 5 star had he played LB more and camped more at the position. The fact Saban and Bama went all in all the way up to his announcement ceremony is very telling.
Agree.. easily top 4

VN Store

Back