Mississippi State Game - January 7

Fun game to watch, and a nice win.

Lot of different contributions out there, good stuff.

Jamont Gordon can play, wow. Was certain the rebounding was gonna kill the Vols.

Fun game to watch, and a nice win.

Lot of different contributions out there, good stuff.

Jamont Gordon can play, wow. Was certain the rebounding was gonna kill the Vols.
As I told hvwarrior in a thread earlier this year, there aren't five guards in America better than Jamont Gordon. NBA people absolutely salivate over the guy's ability to rebound from the guard position.

Stat of the game:

Ramar Smith, 7 Assists / 1 Turnover

With this, we can play with anybody in the SEC.
Without it, there could be a few more losses along the way.

Our short size hurts a lot.
To compensate, we must hit free throws, create turnovers, and limit turnovers.

Totally agree with Hatvol96....preseason is over..It'll be like this every SEC game for Tennessee..

When Jujuan and Loften are on, we have a remote shot at any college team.

And we have a good shot against the Knicks

Really looking forward to the Ohio State game... even if it gets out of hand, you still gotta like the Vols getting a chance to play one of the best teams in the country.

I know for sure I will finally get to see them. For once I am pulling for OSU because them playing good does make the Vols look better... In football that usually means nothing, but in baksetball, it will help RPI.

Unfortunately, Oden is a tank.

Really looking forward to the Ohio State game... even if it gets out of hand, you still gotta like the Vols getting a chance to play one of the best teams in the country.

Very True. Although we have played some top teams, only Memphis was a true road game.

It's always good to have freshman play in hostile territory to prepare for the SEC.

I know Florida killed OSU, but this could be our toughest game of the season. (and I mean NO disrespect to Florida either.)

We can beat OSU. Not likely, but if Lofton goes insane and Crews plays good, maybe we can take Oden out of his game. Get him in foul trouble or something.

VN Store

Back