Mississippi State Game - January 7

local CSS. My buddy told me that he can get it on direct tv if he orders the package/ppv.

Just FYI - When UT football and basketball games are broadcast by Lincoln Financial Sports, you can watch them for free over the internet at Yahoo: go to sports.yahoo.com and click on the College Broadcasts link near the top. I live in California, and between watching games on TV and catching games on the internet I can see many of the UT games.

[You'll probably need a broadband connection (cable or DSL) for this to be useful.]

Just FYI - When UT football and basketball games are broadcast by Lincoln Financial Sports, you can watch them for free over the internet at Yahoo: go to sports.yahoo.com and click on the College Broadcasts link near the top. I live in California, and between watching games on TV and catching games on the internet I can see many of the UT games.

[You'll probably need a broadband connection (cable or DSL) for this to be useful.]

Bump - This is good information.

My cable said the game was on at 1:30 but there's a horse show on right now. The yahoo thing says it's at 4.

How do you guys think you match up with Miss State? Don't know much about them, looking for a bit of a preview I guess.

I will have to watch it on Yahoo. My LF-affiliate for the SEC is the Fox channel (NFL).

thanks alot

How do you guys think you match up with Miss State? Don't know much about them, looking for a bit of a preview I guess.

They are a tough team. They are gonna surprise some unsuspecting teams this year. I hope we're not one of them. But we should be able to handle them at home. Go Vols!
:rock:

do you think that they will cut away from the playoff game to go to the game on CBS??

VN Store

Back