Milton moving forward

Ok one game. Show me in any of our other losses where people brings up locker room issues.
every single time this program is a major disappointment. There’s discussion of locker room issues go back to last season and read the threads and you’ll find it. It may not come out right away but as soon as we start the flop guarantee there it is he lost his locker room long ago. There’s dissent in the locker room, blah blah blah locker room, so it’s just very curious comes out again this year after a major disappointment.

Hooker’s deep throws have not been dialed in for 3 weeks

The receivers were well-covered on the deep throws last night. We made some plays but they were well covered most of the night, and very little
run after catch. SC blew the one coverage on our TD throw to Fant--but that was one of the few plays in which we confused or out-schemed the gamecocks.

Reactions: vol94
I think Joe Milton is the least of our worries next Saturday. I’m more concerned about our abysmal defense.

Yeah, I am wondering if Milton can play corner, otherwise his performance is relatively inconsequential.

Given a week with the ones and a trimmed down playbook, I think he’ll do fine.

every single time this program is a major disappointment. There’s discussion of locker room issues go back to last season and read the threads and you’ll find it. It may not come out right away but as soon as we start the flop guarantee there it is he lost his locker room long ago. There’s dissent in the locker room, blah blah blah locker room, so it’s just very curious comes out again this year after a major disappointment.
Would one of y’all please translate this for me?

Would one of y’all please translate this for me?
when we lose, people always say it's because of locker room issues
and if we want to see the threads about it on this site, the threads are here (saying the same thing over and over)
I think
all I got

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think we can win with Joe at QB and our defense. 9-4.
I like him. Seen a lot of improvement YOY from what I’ve seen so far.

Time for him to go out there and show he is the man and get tuned up with live reps for next year.

Let’s see what he has learned.

The defense does scare the crap out of me though. Another running QB could get 200 yards rushing.

Reactions: Clad in Big Orange
I’ve never understood why people resort to name calling because someone had a different opinion. TN should win this game but there is a lot of factors that give Vandy a chance:
1. drama within TN locker room.
2 Milton hasn’t proven anything in a SEC game
3. defense allowed a bad offense to hang up 63.
4. Vandy QB able to run
5. Vandy beat KY and Florida consecutive weeks
I just find it hard to accept that you are 9-1 with CFP likely in the post season and there is locker room cancer.

Usually that crap comes out when you are losing.

Reactions: volinvegas
The receivers were well-covered on the deep throws last night. We made some plays but they were well covered most of the night, and very little
run after catch. SC blew the one coverage on our TD throw to Fant--but that was one of the few plays in which we confused or out-schemed the gamecocks.
All of our players fell down the entire game.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
when we lose, people always say it's because of locker room issues
and if we want to see the threads about it on this site, the threads are here (saying the same thing over and over)
I think
all I got

You got it. Wasn’t that hard was it? But some will continue to attempt to insult opinions that don’t align with their own. In any case, I was waiting for the locker room excuses after a loss of this nature.

I just find it hard to accept that you are 9-1 with CFP likely in the post season and there is locker room cancer.

Usually that crap comes out when you are losing.

When I said drama, I meant this past week. Hopefully it’s squashed now. I’m not getting into the details but Banks got ticked off at Hooker. The stomping on the “T” inside the locker room is true. He was called out on it and and told to do push-ups. He refused hence words being exchanged and Banks getting riled up at Hooker. I don’t know the exact day it occurred but he didn’t play last night. I don’t know if HEUP asked his leadership council to decide on the punishment (captains, etc) or id Heup made the decision.

My apologies if my prior post implied there was a cancer. From what I know, this team is close and Hooker is def the leader of this team as he is 24 years old and more mature than the others. Plus he is the QB but again, his age helps with maturity.

It’s gonna be a lot different having him at qb..Hooker had mastered the scheme, and had his deep throws dialed in for the most part.. expect the training wheels to be put back on for Milton.

I think it's fair to say Hendon of the two was further along but to suggest since the Alabama game that he was dialed in is not the case. Not to say that it's on Hendon but just that he and the team were not dialed in like they were up to the Alabama. Here's hoping Hendon a speedy recovery and much success in his future. It was great having him here and he will be a great VFL.

To the person who started this crap about lockerroom issues, hey Tucker,go back to you jewish lasers starting forest fires with Greene.

VN Store

Back