Mike locksley going after our strength coach

Maryland is a dumpster fire. Surely there’s more appeal to stay than to jump into that mess. Right???

It's being reported on vol wire that he is going after Craig Fitzgerald for their strength coach. Fitzgerald has ties to Maryland. Let's hope it doesn't happen!

I doudt it happens. Why move your family twice in an 12 month period?

Let him have him, who cares? No gonna make one bit of difference if Fitzgerald or anybody else is our strength coach. This is Tennessee, it is what it is.

I want to like Fitzgerald, but when I see Senior players look the same or worse as the day they stepped foot on campus as true freshman, I'm OK with a change if it happens.

Seriously, I'm going to assume you're clueless. Those seniors only had this guy for one off-season. The other three years they had virtually nothing. Are you ok with Fulmer having been the ad for the past ten years since his firing, I ask because you may think it's time for a change at that spot as well.

Isn't Fitzgerald the 2nd highest paid S&C in the country or something like that? What's with all these people saying pay the man? He's already being paid!

Give Fitzgerald a raise Maryland cannot match.

He’s currently the second highest paid S&C in the entire country...and he’s been here one year, if he left he’d be an all time douche much like laney boy. Doubt he makes the move, Locks is gonna nose dive that place into the ground in 3 years.

Reactions: allvols4life
Havent most of you heard? Fitz sucks. He made iterally no improvements in the extremely short time he has been here. Strength and conditioning really doesnt matter that much. So we should just fire him and hure someone else. Even though he is well respected and had success in the NFL and college, he didnt transform a team full of out of shape weaklings into Alabama in a year.

Reactions: illvol and VolinMC
It's been a few months, so it's about time for a new steegnth coach at UT

Well, we ought to at least make sure the new guy wants to use all that new equipment we just bought to replace all that other new equipment we had just bought.

Havent most of you heard? Fitz sucks. He made iterally no improvements in the extremely short time he has been here. Strength and conditioning really doesnt matter that much. So we should just fire him and hure someone else. Even though he is well respected and had success in the NFL and college, he didnt transform a team full of out of shape weaklings into Alabama in a year.
Translation: Rock Gullickson should have received tenure...and 10 years. Errybody knows HC’s don’t hire their own S&C guys...it having no impact on your fortune and all.

VN Store

Back