Mike locksley going after our strength coach

Was Rock given much time?
Who cares? You keep missing the point. The S&C coach is another coach on the staff...some say the most important one. The HEAD COACH is the one that brings him in or retains him...he’s HIRED. You act like he’s appointed by the BOT. Pruitt had no obligation to keep the previous coach’s hire and most new coaches don’t. It tantamount to making a new coach retain the fired previous coach’s choice for OL coach...doesn’t happen. This is an odd sore spot for you.

Listening to Swain this am, they are discussing rumors that Fitz might be headed to Maryland. This would be a huge loss. We can’t afford to have turnover there, again. Any other intel out there about this?

Listening to Swain this am, they are discussing rumors that Fitz might be headed to Maryland. This would be a huge loss. We can’t afford to have turnover there, again. Any other intel out there about this?
Why in the crap would he do that? He is well paid, we just changed the training center for him, he just got here, and he has had nothing but positive feedback in the press. That seems a little crazy to me. Anybody got any inside info on this?

Reactions: CA_Vol
LOL! I'm living in the past.
Easiest mistake to be made out there. Still doesn’t seem right...especially in basketball. Big 10 Network has a hefty annual payoff, so your point basically stands. I don’t believe they’ll go double what they paid (and are still paying) their former S&C guy...even for an alum.

Easiest mistake to be made out there. Still doesn’t seem right...especially in basketball. Big 10 Network has a hefty annual payoff, so your point basically stands. I don’t believe they’ll go double what they paid (and are still paying) their former S&C guy...even for an alum.
Let's hope he's happy here and enjoying making a significant change!

Reactions: CA_Vol
Let's hope he's happy here and enjoying making a significant change!
Starting over after just one year doesn’t sound tempting. The guy really isn’t a nomad. And he’s had to have had opportunities to return to his alma mater before now.

VN Store

Back