Mike Canales it is !! [RUMOR]

That impressive Offense that Scored 0 against us on Homecoming....
Probably a good thing because we only scored 24...

I'm betting Butch is a "Well if I shave it looks bigger" kinda guy...

All kidding aside I hope it works, but this tempers my excitement going into the Monday matchup with Ga Tech..

Reactions: 1 person
Typical Butch hiring people who will be yes men. Butch will still control absolutely everything. He probably didn't want Helfrich as OC bc Helfrich would want total control. Keep nailing nails into your coffin Butch

Reactions: 3 people
Do yall believe everything yall read?

No, but one has to admit that it does remind of our last OC search/hire. In a way, it also reminds me of PF's OC searches and hires when trying to replace Cut. Hey, it's his neck/job. He can hire who he wants.

This is what you get out of this thread? I would say it's much more like that the Legion of the Miserable is out in force before signing day is even here.

Yeah...I'm a glass-half-full kinda guy.

Well, my first instinct is this is an underwhelming hire. The again, DeBord was checking the PH balance of Michigan's swimming pools when he got hired so...upgrade? :p

Still nothing announced and confirmed.

We don't know if he's hired.

We don't know if he'll coach WR's and replace coach Azz since he coached WR's in the NFL for the NY jets.

We don't know if he'll coach QB's since he's done loads of that and he coached Phillip Rivers and he's turned out to be pretty good in the NFL.

We factually KNOW nothing except that the consistent buTch hating Nega whiners are in here throwing a party which is just normal life for them, LOL!

I'll be different and smart and wait for a official announcement before I do a analysis and decide what's what.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Typical Butch hiring people who will be yes men. Butch will still control absolutely everything. He probably didn't want Helfrich as OC bc Helfrich would want total control. Keep nailing nails into your coffin Butch

May not have wanted Helfrich because it had been ten years since Helfrich called plays and when he did call plays at Colorado they were not very good.

If true then Butch must be trying to get fired. He is just adding more clowns to the already dysfunctional circus.
Just be glad when the Butch experiment is over with. I bet 5* recruits will be ready to decomitt from other schools to join the champions of life team.

Reactions: 4 people
Does anyone else get the creeps from Canales? He just looks like he would be some kind of creepy villain on a TV show like Criminal Minds or CSI. Or maybe Dexter... yeah I could see that.

If true then Butch must be trying to get fired. He is just adding more clowns to the already dysfunctional circus.
Just be glad when the Butch experiment is over with. I bet 5* recruits will be ready to decomitt from other schools to join the champions of life team.

You're such a meanie

Does anyone else get the creeps from Canales? He just looks like he would be some kind of creepy villain on a TV show like Criminal Minds or CSI. Or maybe Dexter... yeah I could see that.

My first thought was Eddie Munster with a different hair-do.

I'm going to post a very un-fade route like reply and just say that I questioned the DeBord hire like everyone else and he turned out pretty good despite some people trying to make him a scapegoat for a subpar year. So, I'm gonna wait and see with this guy.

Reactions: 9 people
May not have wanted Helfrich because it had been ten years since Helfrich called plays and when he did call plays at Colorado they were not very good.

Either that or Helfrich was never interested in the job in the first place despite all the self proclaimed insiders who thought he was a legit candidate.

Reactions: 3 people
What was the deal with Kevin O'Connell? Was he dropped from the 49ers...saw his face up on VolQuest. I know he was born here but grew up in beautiful Carlsbad, Ca.

5524604.jpg

VN Store

Back