President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Just what the country needs. A stupid a$$ rap song. But hey, let’s cater to the blacks
I sincerely hope you are not as racist as you come across. I hope you are trolling the same way others do. If you do not think you are racist, and you are not trolling the board, I would like to have a conversation with you about your beliefs.

If you are racist at heart and there is a chance to elevate your beliefs, I would like to discuss it with you.

If you are racist with no hope of redemption, please stop participating in the discussions. Leave the board.

I sincerely hope you are not as racist as you come across. I hope you are trolling the same way others do. If you do not think you are racist, and you are not trolling the board, I would like to have a conversation with you about your beliefs.

If you are racist at heart and there is a chance to elevate your beliefs, I would like to discuss it with you.

If you are racist with no hope of redemption, please stop participating in the discussions. Leave the board.
I don’t consider myself racist. It’s not the color of a man I respect, it’s their attitude the gets my respect. I’m sick of all the woke a$$holes trying to change everything to the black culture. And yes this constant shaming of all white males is gonna start causing a lot more racism in this country. Also I don’t like rap songs. Particularly those that vulgar and disrespectful

I don’t consider myself racist. It’s not the color of a man I respect, it’s their attitude the gets my respect. I’m sick of all the woke a$$holes trying to change everything to the black culture. And yes this constant shaming of all white males is gonna start causing a lot more racism in this country. Also I don’t like rap songs. Particularly those that vulgar and disrespectful

Well, the Gator reference came from the play Hamilton.

I'm not sure how this distresses you so...

The song was from a famous musical about one of the founding fathers. It is an incredible show but **trigger warning** it does have black people and rap in it

Doesn't matter. You're a ****ing racist.

VN Store

Back