Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Higher taxes. Higher gasoline prices. Higher utility bills. Amnesty for millions of Illegal Aliens.

How are taxes not.going to be higher under any administration?

How are gasoline and energy prices not going to go up under any administration?

Link to Biden saying amnesty for illegals, please.

Otherwise, chill. Its going to be fine.

Higher taxes. Higher gasoline prices. Higher utility bills. Amnesty for millions of Illegal Aliens.
I guess you know nothing about Trumps tax plan..it was set up so taxes were raised in 2021. I’m sure you’re having a bad day, have a drink..kick the dog and yell at your wife..you’ll feel better

I guess you know nothing about Trumps tax plan..it was set up so taxes were raised in 2021. I’m sure you’re having a bad day, have a drink..kick the dog and yell at your wife..you’ll feel better

It appears that you know nothing of the tax plan. They tried to make the personal tax cuts permanent but couldn't get past a dem filibuster.

Many tax cut provisions, especially income tax cuts, will expire in 2025,[10] and starting in 2021 will increase over time; this, by 2027 would affect an estimated 65% of the population and in that same year the law's provisions are set to be fully enacted,[11] however, corporate tax cuts are permanent. This enabled the Senate to pass the bill with only 51 votes, without the need to defeat a filibuster, under the budget reconciliation process.[12] The House passed the penultimate version of the bill on December 19, 2017. The Senate passed the final bill, 51–48, on December 20, 2017. On the same day, a re-vote was held in the House for procedural reasons; the bill passed, 224–201. The bill was signed into law by President Donald Trump on December 22, 2017. Most of the changes introduced by the bill went into effect on January 1, 2018, and did not affect 2017 taxes.[13]

VN Store

Back