President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

At least komrade harris finally visited a border! Baby steps and what not.

Probably asked where the patrol keeps their whips and horses.

HNEMTQD4KQI6RFYLSJFUHBM4PE.jpg

Easiest question a WHP could ask Joe..

No grey political answers. I would use childish math in any debate.
"What is the sum of the multiplication of 12 x 12?"

All I know is I got some disease that I didn't know I had..but need a pill..At the risk of other death.

Happy birthday, Mr. President: Greetings fill social media for Jimmy Carter

547C6EG5YMBB37P3NYRGZYTUA4.jpg

Former President Jimmy Carter planned a simple 98th birthday celebration with family, friends and the Atlanta Braves. But the well-wishes extended far beyond his Plains, Georgia, home.

Many around the country used social media to post greetings to the 39th president, including former President Barack Obama.

The Jimmy Carter Presidential Library posted one of the oldest pictures of Carter, dating back to 1925 the year following his birth. The U.S. Naval Institute posted pictures of Carter as a young man serving his country. Carter is the only U.S. president to have graduated from the Naval Academy.

The leftist commies weren’t offended and gave the peanut farmer a pass.DAF8C7CC-1569-413B-961F-9D6EF6826940.jpeg

547C6EG5YMBB37P3NYRGZYTUA4.jpg

Former President Jimmy Carter planned a simple 98th birthday celebration with family, friends and the Atlanta Braves. But the well-wishes extended far beyond his Plains, Georgia, home.

Many around the country used social media to post greetings to the 39th president, including former President Barack Obama.

The Jimmy Carter Presidential Library posted one of the oldest pictures of Carter, dating back to 1925 the year following his birth. The U.S. Naval Institute posted pictures of Carter as a young man serving his country. Carter is the only U.S. president to have graduated from the Naval Academy.

Reactions: 508mikey
Last edited:
Reactions: 508mikey and tbwhhs
It's clear as day that VP Harris doesn't know what the hell she's doing & she's dumb as a bag of rocks laying on the road side. She even gives out cackles to show she's not serious. Everybody in America knows why she got this VP job bc she checked a certain political box that the Dems liked. Harris is not popular with anyone not even within her own Democratic party. Nobody voted for Harris to lead America. Harris should be replaced soon bc she, like idiot Joe Biden, keeps the Dems stuck on stupid.

Bill Maher: It’s Time for Kamala Harris to Retire

Last edited:

I tried to use my white privilege the other day when our neighbor mowed our yard after he mowed his . I caught them trying to sneak out of their house and I threatened them , she snitched him out , he shrugged his shoulders at me , laughed and walked off . Just left me standing there . I don’t think I’m using it right . Oh they identify as damn fine neighbors 😂

VN Store

Back