President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
I'm not counting chickens. Voters are fickle, dems cheat, and the GOP seems remarkably clueless at times. As most people say, it should be the economy, but don't count out dems turning it into something else before election day.
Like voter suppression? Voting booths are open for early voting but long lines on the day of voting is deemed voter suppression. Believe that’s called bad time management in the real world.

Well, Duh. Who didn't see this one coming if not those idiots in the WH who put her there.
America doesn't like her & the way she does her job by flipping through a notebook like binder looking to read her already prepared statements when those answers are wrong to any question asked.

Report: White House Press Corp Is Not Pleased With Karine Jean-Pierre

There was a lot of 'but Obama' in here under Trump. Right up to him leaving office.

Both sides have gone off the deep on the freakouts and dodging responsibility.

I remember that well. I also remember that certain posters (who claimed to be the non partisan ‘But Obama’ police…and still post here today) have been remarkably quiet, despite seeing so many opportunities to educate!

Reactions: StarRaider
They can't even get their stories straight. Monday:

“Joe Biden is running for reelection, and I will be his ticket mate,” Harris said Monday. “Full stop.”

Today:

“The president intends to run and if he does, I will be his ticket mate. We will run together,” Harris told a Times reporter as she prepared to depart for California aboard Air Force Two.

Vice President Harris creates new uncertainty about Biden's plans for reelection
"Ticket mate" that's a new one for me.

They can't even get their stories straight. Monday:

“Joe Biden is running for reelection, and I will be his ticket mate,” Harris said Monday. “Full stop.”

Today:

“The president intends to run and if he does, I will be his ticket mate. We will run together,” Harris told a Times reporter as she prepared to depart for California aboard Air Force Two.

Vice President Harris creates new uncertainty about Biden's plans for reelection

Harris has reached her ceiling. She was inserted as a DEI appointment. She doesn't have a choice unless Biden gets the 25th Amendment treatment. The guy still has 2/3's of his term remaining. At this rate the Chinese will own the country.

I remember that well. I also remember that certain posters (who claimed to be the non partisan ‘But Obama’ police…and still post here today) have been remarkably quiet, despite seeing so many opportunities to educate!
Educate on what?

VN Store

Back