Migrant President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Voters Itching To Punish Washington On Border Crisis, 67% fail Biden

As if voters needed another reason to hit the polls this fall for the congressional midterm elections, the Supreme Court on Thursday issued an opinion affirming President Joe Biden’s open-border agenda, a decision that should drive turnout even higher.

Already hot over gas prices, inflation, abortion, and guns, the addition of immigration could boost voter turnout in an election Republicans have held an advantage in for months.

The latest Rasmussen Reports survey, for example, said that 73% consider immigration a critical election issue.

Two other questions Rasmussen asked also gave a strong indication of whom voters want to punish in the elections.
    • By a margin of 52%-11%, voters said illegal immigration is getting worse, not better.
    • Sixty-seven percent rated Biden’s handling of the immigration issue as poor to fair.
    • A majority of independent voters said Biden has done a bad job on immigration and that illegal immigration is getting worse.
  • The survey offered little hope that the Supreme Court’s Thursday decision would salve over one of Biden’s top political wounds with his speedy dismantling of former President Donald Trump’s border policies.
Instead, it gave Trump and his allies, as well as former border officials, another chance to draw attention to the historic numbers of illegal crossers and migrant deaths that have occurred since Biden took office.

Voters itching to punish Washington on border crisis, 67% fail Biden

Voters Itching To Punish Washington On Border Crisis, 67% fail Biden

As if voters needed another reason to hit the polls this fall for the congressional midterm elections, the Supreme Court on Thursday issued an opinion affirming President Joe Biden’s open-border agenda, a decision that should drive turnout even higher.

Already hot over gas prices, inflation, abortion, and guns, the addition of immigration could boost voter turnout in an election Republicans have held an advantage in for months.

The latest Rasmussen Reports survey, for example, said that 73% consider immigration a critical election issue.

Two other questions Rasmussen asked also gave a strong indication of whom voters want to punish in the elections.
    • By a margin of 52%-11%, voters said illegal immigration is getting worse, not better.
    • Sixty-seven percent rated Biden’s handling of the immigration issue as poor to fair.
    • A majority of independent voters said Biden has done a bad job on immigration and that illegal immigration is getting worse.
  • The survey offered little hope that the Supreme Court’s Thursday decision would salve over one of Biden’s top political wounds with his speedy dismantling of former President Donald Trump’s border policies.
Instead, it gave Trump and his allies, as well as former border officials, another chance to draw attention to the historic numbers of illegal crossers and migrant deaths that have occurred since Biden took office.

Voters itching to punish Washington on border crisis, 67% fail Biden

I am trying to figure out who this 33% is that keeps popping up..I suppose some of our radicals and Liberalitarians.

Seemed a good time to pull this one out

Perfect example of it only being a problem when it's the other guy.

I really dont understand how the people who vote for these politicians arent their biggest critics. No one even cares that their votes get twisted into actions they would never otherwise support.

Perfect example of it only being a problem when it's the other guy.

I really dont understand how the people who vote for these politicians arent their biggest critics. No one even cares that their votes get twisted into actions they would never otherwise support.

I agree I have never seen anything like the selling of souls the way this administration has taken this country to the depths we're at economically, socially, militarily, sovereignty and etc.

Joe Biden is the Rodney Dangerfield of Presidents.

You have to put everything squarely on the Democrat Party. They should be the ones saying enough is enough, but they are not. This November it's time for as many as we can get fired then turn our backs on them!

VN Store

Back