Middle tier

After watching Georgia and Bama go at it and the amount of talent on both of those teams it’s abundantly clear we are a middle tier SEC team and will be one for the foreseeable future. We aren’t even close to being on those team’s level. 8-4 and 7-5 seasons will be the benchmark and scrapping it out with Mizzou, Kentucky and South Carolina.
I can tell you are one of those people who go through life telling others what they cannot do.

Hear Ye, All You Doubters,

Bama is slipping. This season, they had to dredge the bottom of the well to get a sip of adrenalin to pull off wins. That well is nearly running dry despite last night's victory. A bad, and I mean bad Florida team made them wet their pants. Ole Mississippi lost primarily due to the Kif's stubborn gambling on 4th down. He forgot the basic rule of gambling. The longer you hang around the gaming table, the more likely the house wins all the money you put on the table. Texas A&M won despite the officiating efforts at rescuing the red algae bloom. A Florida-level bad LSU team had Bam-Bam looking for Charmin Ultra Strong but having to do with Angel Soft instead. Auburn does often play the crimson creeps tough, but probably used the rope-a-dope tactic once too often that time around. Bama is slipping, Saban knows it. Don't be surprised that, should his boys win the NCS this time around, he calls it quits. Go out in a blaze of glory while the going is good. He might hang around one more season, depends on what the team looks like once he sees who leaves for the pros, who transfers, and what's coming in. I dare say, how Tennessee fares in these areas will be a factor too. He knows Tebow was right when he said that Tennessee is a sleeping giant. We made him sweat for a while with an utterly depleted defense. Like King Belshazzar, Saban sees the writing on the wall.
I don't think I've ever read anything more delusional. Bravo for that. Sabans been in a downfall for over 10 years now. 12-1 and sec champions and a possible national championship proves that.

I don't think I've ever read anything more delusional. Bravo for that. Sabans been in a downfall for over 10 years now. 12-1 and sec champions and a possible national championship proves that.

You're welcome. I'm delusional by nature due to a condition called WoodsmanVolitis. It's incurable, yet a comfort when enduring folks who have Sabanoloveism. :cool:

After watching Georgia and Bama go at it and the amount of talent on both of those teams it’s abundantly clear we are a middle tier SEC team and will be one for the foreseeable future. We aren’t even close to being on those team’s level. 8-4 and 7-5 seasons will be the benchmark and scrapping it out with Mizzou, Kentucky and South Carolina.

So nothing to say about TN playing toe-to-toe with ACC champ in a game where Vols beat themselves along with Ole Miss game where clear touchdown was taken back against No. 8 ranked team.

Name checks out. Ultimate sunshine pumper.

VN Store

Back