Michigan coming after Brian Jean-Mary... [official — He’s gone]

Coaches that are apart of winning programs will eventually move on. Let’s wish him well and go and find another LB coach. Not sure why Michigan since the title run this year and they are bound to come back to earth.

I used to be of the mindset to bring former UT players back to coach here. Now I am of the mindset that if they fit with the current coaching staff and culture of the team great, if they don't then don't even look at them. I want CJH to bring in someone that fits with his culture/coaching style/approach to team as a family mentality, so kick back and trust he knows who will be right for the team.

Last edited:
Billy Jean King? Seriously, anybody but another Bama thing.
Good news is we have coaches that are wanted by NFL and college playoff contenders.
If Heuple names analysts to replace the coaches that are leaving instead of going outside the program to find qualified coaches we are in big trouble. You can’t keep keep dropping your standards because you are insecure of bringing any one new into the program you will end up in the same boat as Butch Jones did. Hire the best available like the top programs in the country does

Al Wilson would be a home room hire or Raynoch Thompson would be to. I bet either would take the position

AP told me it was just the third year. UT would have made him CO-DC and money equal.
Interesting they didn’t just offer a 3d year. Sounds like to me they knew there would be a counter to the counter and made their final offer as a token. Hopefully they have bigger plans

Reactions: kell7517

VN Store

Back