Mice or some other vermin

You ain't drinkin it. The enemy is.

thought you meant the other 'coke. You know, Tony Montana style. Would hate to waste it on the vermin

tony-montana.jpg

The death will be quick. However I am planning to decapitate them and stick their heads on pencils for the others to see...

This is disturbing.

VN needs a counseling team for such situations. BPV should head up this team.

set the new traps. one was tripped within 15 minutes but missed the target.

will know tomorrow if successful.

Oh man... thinking back to how I've killed a few mice in my day, I feel I may have once been a very demented individual. I have put more than one mouse through SERE and RIP. None survived the 5 mile fin.

Eye live on the edge of a large field.... eye keeps a mouse! HÂŁ||, eye was going down the road in my truck just a few weeks back and one was running back and forth in my flowboard, He now resides in mouse heaven!

If all else fails, use the Havermeyer method from Catch-22:

Havermeyer had grown very proficient at shooting field mice at night with the gun he had stolen from the dead man in YossarianÂ’s tent. His bait was a bar of candy and he would presight in the darkness as he sat waiting for the nibble with a finger of his other hand inside a loop of the line he had run from the frame of his mosquito net to the chain of the unfrosted light bulb overhead. The line was taut as a banjo string, and the merest tug would snap it on and blind the shivering quarry in a blaze of light. Havermeyer would chortle exultantly as he watched the tiny mammal freeze and roll its terrified eyes about in frantic search of the intruder. Havermeyer would wait until the eyes fell upon his own and then he laughed aloud and pulled the trigger at the same time, showering the rank, furry body all over the tent with a reverberating crash and dispatching its timid soul back to his or her Creator.

Killing has finally begun. Peanut butter wasn't working. Put some cat food in with the peanut butter and within 30 minutes got one - big sucker too. Had to go to work it was still twitching so I dumped it when I got home and reloaded - within 30 minutes had another; another big one.

Weekend of Death has begun.

Victim #3; 45 minutes this time.

Edit: was barely in trap and got away

Last edited:
Killing has finally begun. Peanut butter wasn't working. Put some cat food in with the peanut butter and within 30 minutes got one - big sucker too. Had to go to work it was still twitching so I dumped it when I got home and reloaded - within 30 minutes had another; another big one.

Weekend of Death has begun.

:machgun:

I had a mouse problem in my garage. They got into a bag of that patch grass stuff and built a friggin fort, complete with escape routes when I tried to get them. I finally got one of those no-kill traps with some peanut butter and day one I caught about 10 of them. I put it back out and caught about 5 more but I forgot to check the trap for a day and they all died. I still had the problems so I had to finally buy the poison backs to throw around the garage and under the house. As far as I know I haven't had any problems since.

VN Store

Back