Mice or some other vermin

have you tried the cube yet

have 6 cubes deployed and nada

the Snap-E Traps are working though

Amazon.com: Snap-E Mouse Trap: Kitchen & Dining

51zjjjQA8HL.jpg

Last edited:
I had a mouse problem in my garage. They got into a bag of that patch grass stuff and built a friggin fort, complete with escape routes when I tried to get them. I finally got one of those no-kill traps with some peanut butter and day one I caught about 10 of them. I put it back out and caught about 5 more but I forgot to check the trap for a day and they all died. I still had the problems so I had to finally buy the poison backs to throw around the garage and under the house. As far as I know I haven't had any problems since.

Going to add poison to the mix this weekend. The basement is a walk-out. No concerns my pets will get down there and it already stinks.

Will escalate as necessary. Snake then Honey Badger on standby

Killing has finally begun. Peanut butter wasn't working. Put some cat food in with the peanut butter and within 30 minutes got one - big sucker too. Had to go to work it was still twitching so I dumped it when I got home and reloaded - within 30 minutes had another; another big one.

Weekend of Death has begun.

I don't believe you. Anybody could post this crap and pump their chest about 2 big kills they made over the weekend. No pics? Then I don't want to hear anything else about it.

I havent seen a rat in 2 years since I used this. Just make sure pets cant get to it.

51qDdHmXO2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This does work well. Just hope they don't die some where your not able to get to and stink up the house.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Well have you picked out a snake yet? jk. I would like an update on the carnage. Any success?

Don't use coke! I tried it and the bastads pawned my flat screen to buy more.
D.I.A. Used hallucinates in bird food to control pigeons ,turned out real messy,but funny,Google it.

They basically stopped hitting the traps. Called in professionals and apparently I have some rat problems too. The basement/crawl space has lots of entry points so I'm having this company fix all the entry points and remove all the current "residents". They too recommend against poison for the "death in the walls" problem. Also, the guy said I've got lots of those sum*****es running around down there.

They basically stopped hitting the traps. Called in professionals and apparently I have some rat problems too. The basement/crawl space has lots of entry points so I'm having this company fix all the entry points and remove all the current "residents". They too recommend against poison for the "death in the walls" problem. Also, the guy said I've got lots of those sum*****es running around down there.

rodents=bama fans

VN Store

Back