'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

Only thing I can figure - If they say it in a mocking way repeatedly, they believe it will make it less true.
They say it 3 more times, it becomes September!

Lest we forget...then change their posts when the rankings count.

Can somebody explain this one. I get the Vols aren’t what they used to be. But his kid could choose anywhere he wanted. And he goes to KY? No history. No tradition. They will never compete for SEC or beyond. What’s up with this?

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
Can somebody explain this one. I get the Vols aren’t what they used to be. But his kid could choose anywhere he wanted. And he goes to KY? No history. No tradition. They will never compete for SEC or beyond. What’s up with this?
They just won a New Year's Day Bowl game. Like the burglar from Home Alone said, kids are stupid.

This isn’t over. It’s gonna be hard for Kentucky to keep this kid after he goes on his official visit to Lexington the week of the Tennessee game and watches us beat the brakes off of them to hand them their 5th loss of the year.. and it’ll be really hard when Mark Stoops gets hired as the head coach for Florida State in early December. Granted he’ll decommit a few weeks before that..

Reactions: jakez4ut
Bahahaha what did I say... shaping up to be a historic class. X peters transferring to us, now this. This kid will stay true to his commitment ewwwteeee

Missed where he signed. Still need to do that before he “goes to” anywhere.

Bahahaha what did I say... shaping up to be a historic class. X peters transferring to us, now this. This kid will stay true to his commitment ewwwteeee

What the Sam hell does ewwwteeee mean? Course I’m asking someone that’s celebrating a signing day that is literally 9 months away. Meh, act like you’ve been here before. Get back to us in February and you can crow, that is, if your post ages well.

What the Sam hell does ewwwteeee mean? Course I’m asking someone that’s celebrating a signing day that is literally 9 months away. Meh, act like you’ve been here before. Get back to us in February and you can crow, that is, if your post ages well.
Remember, they are excited about a class that is STILL ranked behind one of ours which we are so far disappointed in.

This isn’t over. It’s gonna be hard for Kentucky to keep this kid after he goes on his official visit to Lexington the week of the Tennessee game and watches us beat the brakes off of them to hand them their 5th loss of the year.. and it’ll be really hard when Mark Stoops gets hired as the head coach for Florida State in early December. Granted he’ll decommit a few weeks before that..

Somewhere in the past someone made a deal with the devil to always let UK suck against UT. Could be undefeated winning every game by 50 and I'm convinced we'd forget to show up. 10 wins was great but that stinker against a bad UT was just pathetic.

kid could choose anywhere he wanted. And he goes to KY?

Could go anywhere he wanted...maybe,... as an OL. I've only been following this via UGA message boards, but it seemed like his recruitment lost some luster after he stated his strong preference for DL. Despite all the recruiting services and their constant musings, we fans rarely find out what the real recruiters (coaches) think about various recruits. But sometimes there are strong hints. The hint I get from this is that Rogers may need to adjust his position goal somewhere down the line. But, maybe he just loves Kentucky.

VN Store

Back