'22 MI CB Jeremiah Caldwell (Louisville commit)

Facts. Tim Banks has uncomplicated the system. AP said on the podcast that Pruitt wanted the perfect defensive call every play and there would be a Plan A, B, C, D of EACH play depending on the situation and the look the opposing offense gave. Said the new staff has come in and given the plays with a clear direction of what to do and where to go!
There’s something to be said for simply focusing on see ball. Get ball. If you’ve got guys who have been in your system for years, you can do the complicated checks and coverages, but when you have a bunch of dudes who don’t know a lot of ball, sometimes keeping it simple is the best thing.

It may not mean that much this week but UT's whole D has looked better so far. I understand the competition level... but they play like they know where they are and where they're going.

Yep, can only play who's on the schedule. The Gator dude that came on the SwainEvent yesterday said it best. People were saying the same thing about Florida's run game the first couple of weeks (weak competition) but then they did it against Bama. So we'll see this weekend.

Btw, we're going to win 100%, take it to the bank.

Yep, can only play who's on the schedule. The Gator dude that came on the SwainEvent yesterday said it best. People were saying the same thing about Florida's run game the first couple of weeks (weak competition) but then they did it against Bama. So we'll see this weekend.

Btw, we're going to win 100%, take it to the bank.
It'll bounce tho

I know i still cringe. My biggest knock on willie was his dbs never got their heads around to play the ball in the air. Always hit them in back of the head or wr was running to the end zone with it
we just need our D to get two or three stops a game. Once this O gets going.

Reactions: volnut1
Jeremiah Caldwell continues to be a two team race between the Vols and Michigan State. Obviously it’s not ideal that Michigan State has had such a great year to this point but Tim Banks and his ties to that area give Tennessee a real shot to get an official visit in the month of December which will give them a decent shot to land him.
-VQ

VN Store

Back