Men Vol Fans Only! Beers and sports

It’s a mouth swab and I didn’t take it. Too many of those come back false positive. If anyone tests positive, I’ll go get the nose swab. We had about 75 percent participation. Now we wait

Last edited:
It’s a mouth swab and I didn’t take it. Too many of those come back false positive. If anyone tests positive, I’ll go get the nose swab. We had about 75 percent participation. Now we wait
was it just the employees ? Or everyone in the rest home ?

Why wouldn't you want to get the test? I'm not following. Company paying? If so it seems it would be mandatory. But, I don't have a clue about any if this.

Why wouldn't you want to get the test? I'm not following. Company paying? If so it seems it would be mandatory. But, I don't have a clue about any if this.
If it had been the nose swab, I'd done it. They are more accurate. The nasal ones have a larger rate of false positives. If I had taken the nasal one, and got a false positive, I'd have to be quarantine for 2 weeks (with pay). I'd hate not working for that long. Since it's not in our contracts and it's a medical test, they can not legal force you to take it.

Reactions: Behr
If it had been the nose swab, I'd done it. They are more accurate. The nasal ones have a larger rate of false positives. If I had taken the nasal one, and got a false positive, I'd have to be quarantine for 2 weeks (with pay). I'd hate not working for that long. Since it's not in our contracts and it's a medical test, they can not legal force you to take it.

Yea, I thought about that after I asked. That makes sense.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
They made Tiffany take one today, but I completely forgot to ask her how they done it. Negative results though.

source-12-gif.285698

It's your bday!!!

Attachments

• source (12).gif
    source (12).gif
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 37

VN Store

Back