Men Vol Fans Only! Beers and sports

That's the thing about Wisconsin. You're walking through the tailgating areas around Camp Randall, and you encounter teen girls, 14 or 15 years old, 5' to 5'6" and already 34Cs. You're stunned. A heritage of big-breasted women from Northern Europe cannot answer for this, alone. Dairy hormones leaking into the ground water? It's got to be something environmental. Yeah, there was that one 14-year old groupie in 1973, but none of the girls in my high school were built like this at 14 and 15 years of age. "Wisconsin, the dairy state" seems eerily creepy as your surrounded by girls too young to be so... curvaceous. There's not a flat-chested girl over the age of eight! Something is not right! Take me south! Get me back to Knoxville!

That's the thing about Wisconsin. You're walking through the tailgating areas around Camp Randall, and you encounter teen girls, 14 or 15 years old, 5' to 5'6" and already 34Cs. You're stunned. A heritage of big-breasted women from Northern Europe cannot answer for this, alone. Dairy hormones leaking into the ground water? It's got to be something environmental. Yeah, there was that one 14-year old groupie in 1973, but none of the girls in my high school were built like this at 14 and 15 years of age. "Wisconsin, the dairy state" seems eerily creepy as your surrounded by girls too young to be so... curvaceous. There's not a flat-chested girl over the age of eight! Something is not right! Take me south! Get me back to Knoxville!
Getting flashbacks again? Hope so, as it would be pretty creepy if this is a current experience. 🤪

il_794xN.2079283195_d3eb.jpg

Getting flashbacks again? Hope so, as it would be pretty creepy if this is a current experience. 🤪
In the 80s. The Badger Band was the bigger draw. Attendees would be in their seats for the pregame show. If you needed to visit the facilities, you did so during the game. You didn’t want to miss the halftime show, or the postgame show.

VN Store

Back