Memphis-UT matchup analysis

Shaq brings effort, and he will give Stokes all he can handle while we're on offense, but he doesn't have defensive positioning down. He gets caught under the goal, or gambling on steals, etc. and he'll make things pretty easy for Stokes and Kenny.

While this is good news for us if Memphis plays any amount of zone it will eliminate any advantage we have. Stokes nor anyone for that matter has learned how to consistantly break down the zone so until that happens any defense can make up for any weakness with that.

While this is good news for us if Memphis plays any amount of zone it will eliminate any advantage we have. Stokes nor anyone for that matter has learned how to consistantly break down the zone so until that happens any defense can make up for any weakness with that.

I hope we play zone the whole game. Just our luck, however, that McRae or McBee would finally catch fire.

I hope we play zone the whole game. Just our luck, however, that McRae or McBee would finally catch fire.

It wouldn't surprise me to see either team catch fire and play their most complete game of the year. IMO this one really is a toss up. Should be a great game. I'll be sorry to see the series end.

This is a very good matchup, IMO. If Tennessee can control the tempo and limit turnover, then I think Tennessee will win this game at the line.

Play the same D we've seen all year long.
Drive the basketball.
Only attempt 10 or less 3's
Richardson guards Jackson.
Hit FT's
Ut wins

VN Store

Back