Memphis just lost to FAU

Well, you know the saying -- the team that fights one another fights for one another.

I thought it was "If you can dodge a punch you can dodge a charge."

giphy.gif

FAU is now 32-3 and 13th in NET; they’re a legit FF contender. I don’t mind saying it..part of my post game sentiment is relief. If we get by Duke, I didn’t want to draw Memphis. They were outstanding down the stretch. The acquisition of Kendric Davis at the Point transformed them into a pretty dangerous team. Don’t get me wrong, I ain’t no Memphis fan, but I wasn’t looking forward to a Swt 16 matchup with them. I’m just glad they’re toast.

FAU is now 32-3 and 13th in NET; they’re a legit FF contender. I don’t mind saying it..part of my post game sentiment is relief. If we get by Duke, I didn’t want to draw Memphis. They were outstanding down the stretch. The acquisition of Kendric Davis at the Point transformed them into a pretty dangerous team. Don’t get me wrong, I ain’t no Memphis fan, but I wasn’t looking forward to a Swt 16 matchup with them. I’m just glad they’re toast.
Yeah, they're not a good matchup for our team if we win tomorrow.

They would’ve been a really tough game for us. FAU will be too. Look for Dusty May to get a hot new job. The White brothers sure know how to find coaches.

VN Store

Back