Memphis just lost to FAU

LOL, y’all the one starting a Memphis thread. At least when we have a down year I can reminisce about the times we played big games in the Final Four over three different decades. But hey, that one time y’all made an Elite Eight was pretty cool?

Enjoy writing that big check to Barnes, maybe remind him the season lasts through March, seems like he thinks he only has to coach through January every year.
Memphis sucks so bad. Lmao. Penny.

How long is your sweet 16 drought now? Gotta be over 20 years I would think with all the vacated wins.

It’s been fun, I’m gonna leave before the hillbillies dip too hard into the shine for the weekend.

Let’s do this again, same time same place next year when Ol Regular Season Rick bows out of the tourney early again.

Most of those play in ****** conferences. Like Mempiss State.

Dude, what the hell does conference have to do with making a final four??? Playing in a bad conference makes it statistically much much harder to make a F4. You’re not helping yourself….. don’t drink and message board

It’s been fun, I’m gonna leave before the hillbillies dip too hard into the shine for the weekend.

Let’s do this again, same time same place next year when Ol Regular Season Rick bows out of the tourney early again.

Watch out for the projectile water bottles.

Dude, what the hell does conference have to do with making a final four??? Playing in a bad conference makes it statistically much much harder to make a F4. You’re not helping yourself….. don’t drink and message board

The entire season is a warm up for for Mempiss State when they play twice a week versus crap opponents. Try going through an SEC schedule and not have half your regulars be walking wounded by March. Put down the crack pipe.

I’m actually 37, my birthday was a couple weeks ago. I’ll send you an address if you want to mail me a present.

What I’m taking pleasure in is a UT fan starting a thread about Memphis. Memphis losing to an FAU team. By one. That UT then lose to by 7. I’m sorry if you can’t see the ironic comedy in that I don’t know what else to say to help you understand.

And while I most definitely take pleasure in some teams losing I literally just laid out how I like to reminisce in my teams Final Four trips. Which makes your comment of “thinking about your team is too painful” completely nonsensical and lazy. Did you miss that part or do you need help with your reading comprehension skills?

To sum this up for you, if you’re going to get butt hurt when opposing fans comment on your board, don’t start threads about their team. Just stick to your own team. The team that has never made a final four but pays its coach like he’s got multiple titles.
Or we can just put you on Ignore like Rick Barnes has done to your mid major program. Works well for me too. See ‘ya.

Reactions: Orange.

VN Store

Back