Memphis is getting Elliot Williams

Hat, what are your thoughts on Elliot and also, do you think tanning bed Bruce (lol) will go after him?
I think Williams is a good, not great, player. If Elliot's goal is to be eligible immediately, I can't see how that happens at UT. If you're Pearl, you make the call. You just can't expect much to come of it.

I think Williams is a good, not great, player. If Elliot's goal is to be eligible immediately, I can't see how that happens at UT. If you're Pearl, you make the call. You just can't expect much to come of it.

I agree, I think he's a good player but there are some out there that are saying he is going to be a great player but whatever. I think it will be a good pick up for Coach Paz. Thanks man.

Latavious and Elliott Williams, the Bartons, Joe Jackson. Josh Pastner is putting together a solid roster.

Agreed.

Latavious and Elliott Williams, the Bartons, Joe Jackson. Josh Pastner is putting together a solid roster.
2010-11 is looking very strong.

I talked to 3 Memphis HS coaches who all said that they have heard Williams to Memphis since late in the fall.

His mom had cancer back last fall and he considered transferring then, but it went into remission and he decided to stay at Duke. The cancer showed back up again in the past 2 months and he decided to go ahead and make his move to be near his mother.

We have a lot of wing players, w/ tatum, hopson, mcrae coming in, & Wooldridge. I'm not saying those guys are better than Williams, but if WIlliams came in and played immeadietly i think that we would have to play him at point.

VN Store

Back