Memphis Fans=Idiots

There are more good teams in Tennessee than there are in the C-USA.

Can you name the regional champs , and how did all the good teams in the sec do in the ncaa tournament. Which conference was left standing last out of cusa and the sec.:) What rounds did the sec go out in ??

Can you name the regional champs , and how did all the good teams in the sec do in the ncaa tournament. Which conference was left standing last out of cusa and the sec.:) What rounds did the sec go out in ??

How did all the good teams in the Conference USA do in the NCAA tournament?

Oh, wait.

ok tiger den you just re-stated the same thing that i had. missed free throws and not executing. great job. And for ur sake, that is what fans are calling in on the sports talk and saying. Also i didnt say anything that was dissing the tigers. I just stated what the truth was. They choked period, end of conversation. If cusa had some decent teams in it then memphis would've been prepared for this situation. BTW the sec had 6 teams in the tournament, cusa had 1 and only one cusa team made the NIT. So get over what was said cause they had a great year and i never said that they didnt

ok tiger den you just re-stated the same thing that i had. missed free throws and not executing. great job. And for ur sake, that is what fans are calling in on the sports talk and saying. Also i didnt say anything that was dissing the tigers. I just stated what the truth was. They choked period, end of conversation. If cusa had some decent teams in it then memphis would've been prepared for this situation. BTW the sec had 6 teams in the tournament, cusa had 1 and only one cusa team made the NIT. So get over what was said cause they had a great year and i never said that they didnt

Oh, don't forget Tulsa. They won the CBI against Bradley! That is amazing!

:blink:

Oh and u said i had the idiot thing reversed. so its idiots=memphis fans? Thats the reverse of memphis fans=idiots. and honestly i was pulling for the tigers to win cause they are fun to watch and i live here. not to mention i see coach cal and dk at school all the time.

How did all the good teams in the Conference USA do in the NCAA tournament?

Oh, wait.

Wait is a really good word isn't it

One team from the cusa finshed higher than 6 from the sec. The motive is to go as far as you can not just get in . The tigers came up a little short but better than alot of other teams that got in

You left out the part about Tiger Fans = Idiots and all tiger fans thought the two point shot was a three , it clearly was a two . If you think Tiger fans are idiots , well.....:no:

Wait is a really good word isn't it

One team from the cusa finshed higher than 6 from the sec. The motive is to go as far as you can not just get in . The tigers came up a little short but better than alot of other teams that got in
Let me know if I am following your logic correctly:
Toughest Conferences 2008
1. Big XII
2. C-USA
3. ACC
3. PAC-10
???

Oh and u said i had the idiot thing reversed. so its idiots=memphis fans? Thats the reverse of memphis fans=idiots. and honestly i was pulling for the tigers to win cause they are fun to watch and i live here. not to mention i see coach cal and dk at school all the time.
I think I understand now , your posts are actually your age , 14 . Go back and read what you posted and see if it's what you said you posted . It's past your bedtime

pretty sure that i reposted a response that discussed that.

All the memphis fans here in memphis are saying that rose's shot was a 3 and not a 2. they are saying that that is what cost them the game. his foot clearly was inside the line. but they are too stupid to realize that. they wont admit that they choked or anything. its all being put on the refs and that shot.

:no:

was a great game, but coach cal's idea that free throws don't mean much seemed to bite him.

I don't understand why you don't foul and put him at the line...but that's my opinion.

seriously, are we still talking about this shot? cal would turn this on the officials and say memphis should've won in regulation. that 3 slash 2 pointer wouldnt even matter if derrick rose actually fouled the point guard...or if joey dorsey hadnt fouled his man 30 feet from the basket......or if derrick rose made his free throws.......or if cdr made his free throws.......or if cal had rested cdr or rose even for 30 seconds of game time in the second half...wait, what were we talking about? a "bad" call on an obvious 2 pointer? shame on you john calipari. you let an entire team, fan base, and desperate city down.

seriously, are we still talking about this shot? cal would turn this on the officials and say memphis should've won in regulation. that 3 slash 2 pointer wouldnt even matter if derrick rose actually fouled the point guard...or if joey dorsey hadnt fouled his man 30 feet from the basket......or if derrick rose made his free throws.......or if cdr made his free throws.......or if cal had rested cdr or rose even for 30 seconds of game time in the second half...wait, what were we talking about? a "bad" call on an obvious 2 pointer? shame on you john calipari. you let an entire team, fan base, and desperate city down.

He's already said the refs were in the right to reverse the call.

Cal didn't learn from Bruce. Ironic considering all those tard ass threads I read about what Bruce needs to learn from so and so.

VN Store

Back