Melancon Visiting Alabama

Watch Melancon's vid from the State championship game... very impressive performance on the highest stage.

Also, I have no problem with him visiting around and making sure he made the right decision. If I was a recruit, I would take all the free vacations I could get as well. He said that he "wanted to get out of the house" this weekend :wink2:

Watch Melancon's vid from the State championship game... very impressive performance on the highest stage.

Also, I have no problem with him visiting around and making sure he made the right decision. If I was a recruit, I would take all the free vacations I could get as well. He said that he "wanted to get out of the house" this weekend :wink2:

i don't mind the visit, it was the time he decided to visit that bothered me. also wait and take all your visits then make a commitment.:crazy:

i don't mind the visit, it was the time he decided to visit that bothered me. also wait and take all your visits then make a commitment.:crazy:

Why? When you know you know, he cancelled visits to Arkansas and Ole Miss. He knew where he was going but he also wanted to get away for the weekend and get something nice. No harm no foul, any suggestion otherwise is plain ignorance

I agree. When you've got people wanting to fawn all over you, might as well take advantage of it while you can.

So, what are we worrying about now ?

Dont always blame guys taking visit after commit. They are still good guys. Luther Davis was a liar, but as far as I know, our commits are not.

BTW, some BAMA fans are aware of the fact that some commits from other schools take visits to BAMA simply because the visits are free vacations. SO my suggestion is: Let our commits keep accepting generous money checks from Nick Saban, and have fun before enrolling.
where in any part of my post did i critisize/blame anything? i was just point out what i read to refute some of the "he's going to bama" rumors already posted.

VN Store

Back