Megan Rapinoe & The US Soccer Team

Dude, you're just rambling and having your own convo. Please don't @ me unless it's to say "it was hyperbole"
spit-laugh.gif

You people don't understand. Its not because Chastain was a greater player than Rapinoe - thats not what I am comparing. If it was, Hamm would be a better comparison. Its that Chastain was a better representative.

While Chastain's actions on the field and then afterward helped make woman's soccer loved and supported by a TON of new Americans, Rapinoe's actions have had just the opposite effect, turning half the country against her and the women's team.

Chastain made Americans love women's soccer. Rapinoe has made 1/2 of America hate it. Why should America love her when she clearly shows as often as she can that she hates all of us? THAT is the difference between them and why Rapinoe, for all of her talent when younger, will fade into history, while Chastain's moment in the sun will be iconic for generations to come.

Why is it so hard for people who get to play sports all day and make millions of dollars, to just STFU, enjoy the heck out of their game and love the country they represent?
I dunno Gandalf. Why can't you shut the **** up when it comes to politics and just do *your* job?

🤣

I agree, as long as it's to use his wizardly prowess in undoing the spell that turned you into a know-it-all, grandiose, insufferable rat.

Someone has a dude crush on me.

Did I hurt your feelings? I'm genuinely sorry if I did, but if I didn't, then I'm not sure what I did to turn you into such a whiney, hopelessly fixated little bitch.

I wouldn't go around accusing anyone of being a know-it-all if I were in your shoes though.

VIDEO: Sue Bird Claims Megan Rapinoe Knelt in Protest Because ‘She Loves America’

megan-rapinoe-olympics-kneeling-imagn-640x480.jpg

Retired U.S. Women’s National Team soccer star Megan Rapinoe was one of the first athletes outside the NFL to emulate self-proclaimed anti-capitalist and Marxist former player Colin Kaepernick’s constant protests against America by kneeling during the national anthem. Now, her fiance, Sue Bird, claims that Rapinoe took a knee “because she loved America.”

Bird spends considerable time in the video paying tribute to Rapinoe’s athletic exploits. As for her better-known political activism, Bird says her fiance took a knee against America on the international stage “because she loved America” and wanted to show her “patriotism.”

VIDEO: Sue Bird Claims Megan Rapinoe Knelt in Protest Because 'She Loves America'

She is a freaking joke and all about her own personal attention getting.....Looking past the whole dropping the flag on the ground incident (don't get me started on that) today's "Victory Parade" was about nothing but her and some other team members own personal political agenda. They took every chance they had to promote the equal pay stance and bash Trump. Then she is on stage acting like a drunk Miley Cyrus. She is a disgrace to the US and I know not all of the team is like her and the other few but I honestly can't remember ever having so much dislike for a US team and that's sad.

They should have gotten a trans boy on the team he wouldn’t have missed that shot!

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
VIDEO: Sue Bird Claims Megan Rapinoe Knelt in Protest Because ‘She Loves America’

Retired U.S. Women’s National Team soccer star Megan Rapinoe was one of the first athletes outside the NFL to emulate self-proclaimed anti-capitalist and Marxist former player Colin Kaepernick’s constant protests against America by kneeling during the national anthem. Now, her fiance, Sue Bird, claims that Rapinoe took a knee “because she loved America.”

Bird spends considerable time in the video paying tribute to Rapinoe’s athletic exploits. As for her better-known political activism, Bird says her fiance took a knee against America on the international stage “because she loved America” and wanted to show her “patriotism.”

VIDEO: Sue Bird Claims Megan Rapinoe Knelt in Protest Because 'She Loves America'
That’s an interesting way to spin it.. not buying it

Yeah, like the artist Andrea Serrano who created Piss Christ did it because he loves Jesus.

jennifer-lawrence-j-law.gif

Rapinoe kneels during the anthem and the rubes get their panties in a knot--as they do about everything. But rednecks attack the U.S. Capitol, hit police officers with fire extinguishers, pepper-spray police officers...cause the deaths of police officers...and the rednecks aren't bothered and continue to turn out for a criminal?

Let's get out of here. The stench of MAGA hypocrisy is overwhelming.

Rapinoe kneels during the anthem and the rubes get their panties in a knot--as they do about everything. But rednecks attack the U.S. Capitol, hit police officers with fire extinguishers, pepper-spray police officers...cause the deaths of police officers...and the rednecks aren't bothered and continue to turn out for a criminal?

Let's get out of here. The stench of MAGA hypocrisy is overwhelming.
So you lie on purpose or just an ignorant brainwashed communist?

Look at all these patriots happy that a US national team lost because one of the players hurt their fee fees. What a time to be alive.

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back