Meanwhile in Pittsburg

Pickett i jured tied at 7....come back down 21-7 and everyone saying pitts sucks...juat being dumb TN fan looking a scores and stats and running off at the mouth without context
Pitt sucks and wont win 8 games. Jesus Christ they got beat by Western Fukin Michigan. Not exactly a juggernaut especially playing them at home. We got beat by Pitt because Milton sucks ass. Couple that with mountains of penalties and there you have it. If Hooker is prepared to play/start the game we win. Its easy. You make yourself sound like a dumb ass because they lost him for 4 passes. They lost. All yall saying Pitt was a 10 win team are dreaming

Pickett i jured tied at 7....come back down 21-7 and everyone saying pitts sucks...juat being dumb TN fan looking a scores and stats and running off at the mouth without context

Lol, so because they lost him about half a quarter, that's why they lost? GTFO, he played the majority of the game. And what does that have to do with the defense not being able to stop them?

Reactions: Titan05
Does losing the starting QB hurt a team's chance to win? Happened last week in the game Pitt played
In our case us losing our starting QB helped us. The best QB was in the bench last week when Milton got hurt. Prikkett in the other hand is there difference maker.

0-3 in turnovers, 140 yards in penalties, TWICE first and goal and TWICE walked away with ZERO points...the Pitt loss wasn't because they are the better team overall...they were just the better team on that day and capitalized on our piss poor execution.

That loss was because we beat ourselves.

0-3 in turnovers, 140 yards in penalties, TWICE first and goal and TWICE walked away with ZERO points...the Pitt loss wasn't because they are the better team overall...they were just the better team on that day and capitalized on our piss poor coaching.

That loss was because our coaching blew.

FIFY

Reactions: C-south
Well they self imploded with 3 turnovers, kind of like we did against them. Their defense is not good, but we knew that. It is what it is, they're a better team than western Michigan, just like we could easily be a better team than they are. Doesn't matter if you don't play up to your own talent.

I say he should consider tweaking some things based on the talent level he has.

I'd never be crazy about shotgun on 4th and inches but I'd have much less of a problem with it when we're playing with a row of 5 star linemen like Clemson is.
So you would rather let them have the numbers advantage along with the talent advantage? There's pros and cons to both.

So why even be bothered by it? No one in their right mind should of had any kind of expectations this year lol
True this. My expectations are to compete, learn and improve this year. We are at rock bottom in my opinion.

VN Store

Back