Meanwhile in Pittsburg

Ut should have won that game,if Milton hits one or two of those passes.If its and butts were candies and nuts,u know the deal.I didn't watch that game and come away thinking we got outplayed by any means.I saw a young team that didn't give up and fought til the very end.A young team if given the right qb would be 3-0 going into florida.All in all work to be done,but Pitt gave me hope

We got beat by a trash team because of trash coaching decisions. He is doing the same crap today. Inside the 5 and in the shotgun to run the ball, fortunately for us we are playing tech. Really hope Bailey starts the 2nd half.

We got beat by a trash team because of trash coaching decisions. He is doing the same crap today. Inside the 5 and in the shotgun to run the ball, fortunately for us we are playing tech. Really hope Bailey starts the 2nd half.

How does Bailey starting the 2nd half affect the on field decisions by the coaches? I don't like the down and short out of the shotgun either, but it's our scheme now, may as well get used to it.

We are up 42 to zip and we are gonna have to watch Hooker through wr screens for another 21 damn minutes.

Reactions: volfan8

VN Store

Back