Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Trump makes a mistake that may reverberate

No, my writing derives from observation, and nearly all of it is original composition. Personally, I do not believe any political philosophy can solve all the problems and needs of our society. I think every problem should be approached without some philosophical model dictating or constraining our thinking, to come up with the best ways of doing things. That is pretty much the opposite of brain washed.
Until you go political, that is.

No, my writing derives from observation, and nearly all of it is original composition. Personally, I do not believe any political philosophy can solve all the problems and needs of our society. I think every problem should be approached without some philosophical model dictating or constraining our thinking, to come up with the best ways of doing things. That is pretty much the opposite of brain washed.
Nice attitude professor

Reactions: 1972 Grad
You call it a Ponzi scheme. Social Security is insurance. Maybe you think insurance is a Ponzi scheme, but I do not see you attacking the insurance industry.
Yes I do call Social Security a Ponzi scheme. Our ******* government takes our wages for “retirement” for our own good via SS taxes on wages and then buys government bonds with the funds. The government uses those funds in regular line item budget items. So how does the government pay back this creditor which is the Social Security fund? Via tax revenue... the same tax revenue which goes to pay the debt every year and has this growing deficit. Every damn year.

It’s a damn Ponzi scheme.

You should spend less time being angry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Social Security does not contribute to the national debt. It is funded with a payroll tax that is separate from income tax and the general fund. The government started borrowing from it years ago, but SS itself does not cause the budget deficits.
😂

That is your mistaken reaction to my political posts.
I see. I forgot that your position is that everyone that disagrees with you are Satan worshipers. Now that's a calm, logical and reasoned analysis of the facts at hand.

Your self delusions really make me laugh. So entertaining, particularly when you're so serious about them and believe they are real.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Yes I do call Social Security a Ponzi scheme. Our ******* government takes our wages for “retirement” for our own good via SS taxes on wages and then buys government bonds with the funds. The government uses those funds in regular line item budget items. So how does the government pay back this creditor which is the Social Security fund? Via tax revenue... the same tax revenue which goes to pay the debt every year and has this growing deficit. Every damn year.

It’s a damn Ponzi scheme. "

Your flip remarks do not refute the fact that SS is a retirement insurance program. All insurance is premised on a group of people pooling assets and sharing risks. The larger the pool, the more secure it is against liabilities. State legislatures determine the amount of assets a company must hold to insure against the shared risks, and companies require a revenue stream to balance the assets and liabilities. Do you call all insurance a ponzi scheme? Because the SS insurance is a federal program, the pool of participants is huge, and the revenue stream is backed by the taxing power of the U.S. government. So it has proven to be a very successful program.My guess is you just don't like it because of some personal, anti-+++++++ government philosophical angst. The fact is that such philosophy failed in the past to meet a basic need in our society, to provide retirement assets secure against failures in our financial industries. SS was created to solve a real problem of real people, not to appease anyone's personal philosophy.

blah blah blah
😂

Your guess is wrong. I don’t like it because I won’t receive the benefits I was promised in payment for monies taken from me without my consent for a benefit which I didn’t ask for in the first place.

The rest of your tripe is just “rah rah government taxation is good”. Lulz

No, you're just severely misguided. You do proudly support a treasonous liar that will likely face prison one day

When’s the last president that went to prison ? You just got through replying to a post saying this board is proof of low information people and then you make this statement . Smh

Reactions: volfanjustin
No, you're just severely misguided. You do proudly support a treasonous liar that will likely face prison one day
1000000000000% President Trump won’t ever be in prison. And is this the precedent you all want to set? Impeaching over being sore losers is bad enough, wanting to throw someone in prison over being sore losers is Iran or Venezuela type stuff

VN Store

Back