Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Trump makes a mistake that may reverberate

It’s clear some form of benefit adjustment or tax increase is going to be required in order to maintain the Social Security Ponzi scheme into the future. The question I have is why aren’t more “politicians” talking about it?

It’s clear some form of benefit adjustment or tax increase is going to be required in order to maintain the Social Security Ponzi scheme into the future. The question I have is why aren’t more “politicians” talking about it?

Because they are morons with no solutions, and they don't care with their tidy little government pensions.

Because they wouldn’t have a job for long after they said it if the MSM didn’t get behind it and push hard .

And I remember when Trump said that he could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and.not lose any voters. He was talking about you, cult member volfanjustin. You are not the person you think you are.
When are you girls gonna press charges for this Fifth Ave murder which has occurred? Asking for a friend.

Had the discussion yesterday. Trump brought up making changes to entitlements the other day and when I brought it to the forum it was mocked as "spending will increase in other areas". Of course I have also seen it said that we need immigration to alleviate the problem. Go figure.

Even George W. Bush’s partial privatization of SS was met with much wailing and teeth gnashing. SS is a sacred cow and a third rail to both sides. Any attempt to make it more viable for future generations turns into a partisan crapfest.

Reactions: 37L1 and tennvols77
Aren't you cute, with your middle school verbage? It's called impeachment, but the fix is in at the trial. Organized crime is thoroughly controlling the jury. You like that, don't you.

So you believe all those jurors are neutral , and waiting for all the facts to be presented to them , before making their minds up if the accused is guilty and it’s enough for removal ?

Even George W. Bush’s partial privatization of SS was met with much wailing and teeth gnashing. SS is a sacred cow and a third rail to both sides. Any attempt to make it more viable for future generations turns into a partisan crapfest.
And that is why it’s doomed and no action will be taken until it’s in insolvency and a piss poor choice is forced.

Reactions: 1972 Grad

VN Store

Back