Meal Prep

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
I thought it would be fun to learn how to meal prep.

Anybody have any experience, tips or advice?

I thought it would be fun to learn how to meal prep.

Anybody have any experience, tips or advice?
Might be boring but sticking to same meal for lunch and dinner are awesome as far as time. I love overnight oats for breakfast they are easy and easy to take with you

Reactions: MAD
We meal prep a breakfast casserole every week. Super easy to do, 8-10 eggs, whatever veggies you want (peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, etc.) Add hash browns and cheese if you want. 350 for 45 - 50 minutes, add hot sauce and portion it.

Reactions: Volsdeep4 and MAD
We meal prep a breakfast casserole every week. Super easy to do, 8-10 eggs, whatever veggies you want (peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, etc.) Add hash browns and cheese if you want. 350 for 45 - 50 minutes, add hot sauce and portion it.
We do a similar one on weekends: a layer of the green bag hash browns first in a greased casserole dish, then a layer of cooked and crumbled sausage or turkey sausage, pour about 10 eggs on, then top with cheese. Bake in the morning until set. You can also put a pastry layer below the hash browns using pillsbury crescent roll sheets.

Meal prep is hard when you work outside and don’t have access to a microwave. I make this tuna pasta salad stuff that’s pretty good, but I get burnt out

Reactions: Volsdeep4

VN Store

Back