'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

Unless your following your dad, uncle, etc to play at Maryland who seriously wakes up and says yea I think I’ll play at Maryland..
Maryland has talent. Every couple years they are able to convince kids that they can all make a difference, but then kids get wise and realize that football program has as much hope as Kentucky does.

Rutgers is Candy. Have fun Schiano

Reactions: tn4elvis
Maryland has talent. Every couple years they are able to convince kids that they can all make a difference, but then kids get wise and realize that football program has as much hope as Kentucky does.

Rutgers is Candy. Have fun Schiano

Maryland had a big run on defensive talent maybe around the early 2000s or so. Can’t remember all the names, but I know Randy Stark was one. Dominique Foxworth, EJ Henderson and a OLB for the Chargers who I can’t think of

Maryland had a big run on defensive talent maybe around the early 2000s or so. Can’t remember all the names, but I know Randy Stark was one. Dominique Foxworth, EJ Henderson and a OLB for the Chargers who I can’t think of
Shaun Merriman ? They killed us in that one bowl game, too. I was so mad, ruined all the bowls games for me that year. UT didn't wanna be there and played like it

So, with it looking highly likely that we get Willis on top of Lewis and a strong possibility of Brown....I can't help but wonder if Pruitt would turn away Colson if they all commit first? This could possibly be the best LB group that TN has ever had and that is saying a lot!

So, with it looking highly likely that we get Willis on top of Lewis and a strong possibility of Brown....I can't help but wonder if Pruitt would turn away Colson if they all commit first? This could possibly be the best LB group that TN has ever had and that is saying a lot!
He wants to go to Michigan anyway.... Right? Lol

I think if we get Brown and Willis we will be done at LB

I agree. Put Lewis, Willis and Brown with Henry Q Eason French and even JJ and that's some serious star power

No, they have to prove it on the field. 1969, 1970, 1971, and 1998 classes proved it on the field. Hacksaw, Jackie Walker, Ray Nettles, Al Wilson, and Raynoch Thompson proved it on the field.

Reactions: LittleVol
17076a8671548a9eefebabb71685a3b3.png

1588437556631.gif

VN Store

Back