'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

source.gif

I want a dual commitment announcement from this guy and katron evans. Quick! Someone ill-advisedly tweet this idea at them!

VQ

Also set to do something on Mother’s Day are Maryland standouts Aaron Willis and Katron Evans. Joe Osovet has done a tremendous job in that area and Tennessee is positioned well, but by no means are any decisions set in stone and over. Both guys continue to hear from the home-state Terrapins, Alabama and other top programs. Tennessee appeared to be in a good spot with Demeioun Robinson and then the pressure to stay at home became too much, so this one will be a dog fight IF Tennessee is lucky enough to land a commitment or two in 10 days.

From a vq poster

Don’t buy into the hype of home state Maryland he plays for Saint Francis academy which is basically IMG academy of the north but he lived in Virginia for the past 6 years before that and was actually a Va Tech commit until Bud Foster retired. I think UT is in great shape with him. He really doesn’t have a “home school” as his family is Army and they have moved around a bit.

I just love the "don't buy the Maryland hype" when he is clearly all Vol. There is no Maryland hype.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk

VN Store

Back