'18 MD DE Eyabi Anoma

He hurts me emotionally by being good at getting kicked out of schools. I start crying just thinking about it. 😩
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Not advocating for him either way, but he did make the 2018 SEC all freshman team. Does that prove anything about his play?

Well how he made the SEC FR team is baffling. 6 solo tackles in 6 games with zero FFs, zero INTs and zero sacks. Absolutely nothing about this guy screams anything but overrated.

Reactions: jerrync
#revengetour??? Is this a T.O. situation, where he thinks he's going to UTk, but is actually going to a UT sister school(UT chatt/UT martin)?

Been dismissed from two teams and didn’t have an impact at UTM. I don’t think the staff is interested in a head case or a locker room issue.
Just figured it was low risk high reward. One season if he came in and contributed great. if he didn't and proved he hasn't matured then just dismiss his like other programs have and move on.

Reactions: Jhilly05
At the FCS level right? Upside doesn’t match the risk.

6 sacks for an interior lineman during a college season is great production. Idk if Davis had 6 total during his time in Georgia. Hard to know how often the other team threw the ball too but we have nothing to lose

Reports: Former Alabama 5-star recruit back in portal

First thread I've started but was curious if anybody think we would take him or if any insiders have any knowledge of interest in him for a season to have some more linebacker depth?
Very mature message he had when he committed to UT Martin, but I think he would be wise to stay at UT Martin and have a big season then get signed (maybe even drafted) and work his way onto an NFL team. That would look better to scouts imo especially how late this announcement is - unless he's able to get a good D1 opportunity then have a big year...

But to announce a transfer after fall practices have started? That looks terrible.

Reports: Former Alabama 5-star recruit back in portal

First thread I've started but was curious if anybody think we would take him or if any insiders have any knowledge of interest in him for a season to have some more linebacker depth?
thanks for posting.
The tuskaloser news hasn't reported this, and I had forgotten about him but remember now how media sang praises of him when he committed down here

Assuming that CJH thought that our defense could effectively use him this year, and that Coach was sufficiently satisfied that he wouldn’t cause problems for the team, I’d bring him in in a minute.

6 sacks for an interior lineman during a college season is great production. Idk if Davis had 6 total during his time in Georgia. Hard to know how often the other team threw the ball too but we have nothing to lose
I don’t know anything about the guy but we have a ton to lose. Culture is way more important than one player.

I don’t know anything about the guy but we have a ton to lose. Culture is way more important than one player.

If he effects the culture you send him to his next school. If he doesn’t, he could be a huge a steal on the interior line. A spot we need help

Reactions: vfljustin
I can pretty much guarantee that he does not fit the vast majority of the personality criteria that this staff uses to evaluate potential players. They are trying to build a family atmosphere. Why would they bring someone in that has shown extreme immaturity and a disdain for rules?

VN Store

Back