'18 MD DE Eyabi Anoma

1614555.jpg

Eyabi Anoma

4* player, 6'5" 230lbs., DE(weak-side),
high school junior, St. Frances Academy High School, Baltimore, MD,
Class of 2018

Football Stats: Eyabi Anoma's Football Stats | MaxPreps

#5th DE(weak-side) & #120th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

Evaluation

Anoma brings pure athleticism and speed to the edge, and as he develops his technique, he has a chance to be a dominant pass-rushing defensive end. He is explosive, has the flexibility to dip his shoulder and get around the edge, and he accelerates to the ball carrier. He has the speed to chase a play down from behind, and he changes direction well. He needs to develop technique so he can use more than speed, and strength will enable him to disengage more quickly. -- Brian Dohn

Strengths

• Athleticism
  • Backside Pursuit
  • Closing Speed
  • Explosion
  • Lateral Range
  • Quickness off Ball
  • Speed
  • Strength
Areas to Improve

• Body Control and Balance
  • Disengaging Skills
  • Hand Quickness
  • Techniques and Moves
Scout
Max Preps
Hudl
ESPN
Max Preps
Rivals
UT has offered along with Bama, Maryland, Penn State, Georgia, Michigan, Michigan State, Pitt, South Carolina, West Virginia, & Wisconsin to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
U of Michigan high school, that place is more corrupt than Fifa. It's nearly incomprehensible, but not quite.

St Frances in Baltimore is loaded this year. I think they have several players in the 2020 rivals top 100. Would like UT to take a look, especially if Pruitt coached this guy.

St Frances in Baltimore is loaded this year. I think they have several players in the 2020 rivals top 100. Would like UT to take a look, especially if Pruitt coached this guy.

If he was a 2018 recruit, I doubt Pruitt coached him, but I bet he recruited him... could give us an in.

Reactions: Easttnken and KBVol
I hope that we try here. Rather have him than Solomon. Imagine pairing this guy with Aubrey Solomon. This would be the pass rusher we didn't land in this class. Would fill a huge need! Man I hope it happens.
pretty sure he is going to have to sit a year because freshman.

That’s fine. We’ll gladly take him in 2020. That’s gonna be the year when we try to make a run at the east anyway

VN Store

Back