Mays said Hooker had four teeth knocked out in the Bama game

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Haven't seen this discussed.

“We went down to Alabama and it kinda speaks to the character of Hendon. He’s a guy who’s tough and cares so much about the team,” Mays said. “There was a play where it was a pretty blatant, he threw the ball and then it was kind of a later hit and it was more to the head area. It knocked like 4 of his teeth out. This was probably like the second quarter of the game or something. He continued on and played like he wasn’t even fazed at all. That was a cool story and kind of a testament of who he is.”
Cooper Mays shares incredible story of Hendon Hooker getting his teeth knocked out vs. Alabama

and a lot of people on this board squealed that he was not tough at all because of that shaking episode he had on the sidelines while he played at Tech
SMDH

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan

“We went down to Alabama and it kinda speaks to the character of Hendon. He’s a guy who’s tough and cares so much about the team,” Mays said. “There was a play where it was a pretty blatant, he threw the ball and then it was kind of a later hit and it was more to the head area. It knocked like 4 of his teeth out. This was probably like the second quarter of the game or something. He continued on and played like he wasn’t even fazed at all. That was a cool story and kind of a testament of who he is.”
Cooper Mays shares incredible story of Hendon Hooker getting his teeth knocked out vs. Alabama
If only there was a piece of equipment that was designed to prevent that...

I don’t see it so much as that being the main subject referenced here. What I see is a nasty Alabama football team that I are nothing but a bunch of rednecks. I witnessed Tony Robinson having his leg broken by a nasty hit Alabama put on him at Neyland. I saw it live . Nasty players out of control.

We gonna get that ass this year. The streak stops in Knoxville this year.

I don’t see it so much as that being the main subject referenced here. What I see is a nasty Alabama football team that I are nothing but a bunch of rednecks. I witnessed Tony Robinson having his leg broken by a nasty hit Alabama put on him at Neyland. I saw it live . Nasty players out of control.
Uhm
It happened at Legion Field, not at Neyland.

I was assuming he was referencing this play. I remember it like it happened yesterday. Blatant targeting right in front of a referee that quickly looked away so he didn’t have to throw the flag.

I was assuming he was referencing this play. I remember it like it happened yesterday. Blatant targeting right in front of a referee that quickly looked away so he didn’t have to throw the flag.

Somebody with commenting ability on SDS please take this video over there and put this Bammer in his place:

Screenshot_20220802-024507-316.png

VN Store

Back