Mayor Of Kingstown (Paramount Network)

I'm noticing a pattern with Sheridan's shows, 1 really great season, ho-hum 2nd season and then falls off the cliff.

Reactions: orangotango
We're almost halfway into the 2nd season and they've built up the Milo character and honestly he's really not done....anything. He mostly is just talked about as some huge threat but not really shown a lot to make me care. Honestly I kind of forget he exists.

This last episode was about 40 minutes and seemed like filler. These last 5 need to be good because it's losing me.

Reactions: bignewt
I'm not sure how long they're planning this show to go, but this seems like one of thoes shows that should go 2 seasons and that's about it; and right now this show seems to be struggling to fill 2 whole seasons worth.

Reactions: hog88
Considering Renner's situation, they are probably scrapping a third seaason. Im out, I was bored senseless starting season two.

I'm noticing a pattern with Sheridan's shows, 1 really great season, ho-hum 2nd season and then falls off the cliff.
Not sure which season you're watching. The current one has me at the edge. Great stuff. Hope Renner's accident doesn't force changes.

Reactions: rocytop2624
Considering Renner's situation, they are probably scrapping a third seaason. Im out, I was bored senseless starting season two.

I think if they leave anything "open", then maybe consider making a follow up movie or something after Renner is healed up. I don't think they have enough for a 3rd season unless it's like 5 episodes.

So this show is almost running on empty. They are milking this season to get to 10 episodes and in doing so can only come up with enough filler to last about 30 minutes. The last 3 episodes have barely been 30 minutes. The last 3 episodes have felt like I've watched the same one 3 times.

I think it's only 9 episodes, unless they're holding the 10th. A new one hasn't come out since January 8th.

VN Store

Back