Mayor Of Kingstown (Paramount Network)

I like the show alot, the whole feeling sorry for black prisoners is getting old. Of course that's mtv for you.

I like the show alot, the whole feeling sorry for black prisoners is getting old. Of course that's mtv for you.

the-office-michael-scott.gif

Reactions: rocytop2624
Been a great season. I like how TS uses some of the same actors in his films and series. Hopefully the finale will be lit.

Fantastic. Season 2 is on the down low. May not get another one as the title cast is way expensive. Best **** TS has done some wind River

Bumping this since Season 2 is out.

Through 3 episodes, it's still good but honestly the show is starting to lose some steam. The whole dynamic with the prison guards/gangs is still interesting but the storyline with the girl is getting pretty old imo, especially since now it's basically she's right back to where she was when the show started. I'm starting to really not care about all that.

Bumping this since Season 2 is out.

Through 3 episodes, it's still good but honestly the show is starting to lose some steam. The whole dynamic with the prison guards/gangs is still interesting but the storyline with the girl is getting pretty old imo, especially since now it's basically she's right back to where she was when the show started. I'm starting to really not care about all that.
I haven't seen today's episode yet but i agree with everything you said, don't care anything about the girl. I'm into the gang and prison stuff.

Im halfway through the first season. Had to take a break, its good but really bleak and depressing.

VN Store

Back