MAX/Discovery+ (Warner Bros/Discovery)

As a Discovery+ subscriber I was going to wait and see how they merge the two but that's a pretty sweet deal.

The company is offering limited-term discounts on streaming service HBO Max for both new and exciting customers.

Anyone signing up for a full-year plan by October 30 will pay $104.99 for the ad-free tier and $69.99 for the ad-supported one, a 30% savings compared with the going rates of $149.99 and $99.99. Compared with month-to-month pricing, which always runs higher than the year-at-a-time rate, the savings reach 42%. The deal is only for the first year and must be ordered through the HBO Max website or via distribution partners Roku, Google Play, Apple, and Amazon.

315535700_10161177316158933_4617674244050407317_n.jpg

White Lotus finale was so so so good. I love this show, may it never die. Mike White writes every word of it, and that makes it, but it also might be such a burden that it ends it prematurely.

Well duh!

I've said it before but why would a company with a hundred years of Hollywood history and one of if not the best film library's of any film studio wouldn't put their own name on their streaming service.

Reactions: NEO

VN Store

Back