Maurer should not play next week

Next week will be a 3 touchdown loss or more, no reason to play Maurer until South Carolina when we will need him

Reactions: AM64
I see a lot of comments that claim Maurer needs to learn to slide.......which he does.......but does anyone realize that was the last man to beat? If dude doesn’t get his arm out there and trip Maurer up, he’s gone. Can’t blame the kid for doing what we ask and giving his all to Tennessee.

If you coach scared against a team you will lose them team. Especially when you are just now getting full buy-in and trying to bring along your true frosh. Play to win, take your licks and then these guys have the experience. Any other path is the path of a pansy coach that will not succeed. See The Botch if you want to see what a pansy coach looks like

I am wondering about his durability at this point. It may be a fluke but he has seen meaningful playing time in two games and he's been injured in both games. I know a freshman needs reps but we sure need him a lot more post Alabama than during Alabama.

Reactions: albedo33
Let's just take the best intramural flag team we have and send them to Tuscaloosa. If we lose by less than 300 call it a success.

Those of you hoping we essentially Forfeit this game better never be caught bitching and moaning about how we never beat our "rivals" anymore.

Let's just take the best intramural flag team we have and send them to Tuscaloosa. If we lose by less than 300 call it a success.

Those of you hoping we essentially Forfeit this game better never be caught bitching and moaning about how we never beat our "rivals" anymore.
Or what?

You don’t sandbag or half ass it. Play the kid. He’s gotta learn. That being said, the Alabama defense is a bit suspect. We can score on em. Stopping them is a different ball game.

Reactions: vols40
So, what I seem to see everyone on here saying is, play PFWOs, or Shrout, or GT---I guess because we have no chance? No chance at all? Eff you!!! #3 GA just lost to unranked SC. Miracles happen. I'm calling for the upset!!

VN Store

Back