Marvel Cinematic Universe

They turned Thor into a bumbling idiot and Hulk into a wuss.
Nobody wants professor Hulk!

I love Professor Hulk from the comics. The thing is, we wasn’t just Banner in Hulk’s body. He still had the cunning wits of the Gray Hulk and the temperament to be savage when necessary or pushed. He was the three personalities merged.

I liked him in Endgame but we didn’t get any situations to demonstrate the merged personalities. Then again, we haven’t really seen that type of character development with Hulk in the MCU.

In She-Hulk he was basically there to Hulkify her but otherwise it wasn’t his story.

I love Professor Hulk from the comics. The thing is, we wasn’t just Banner in Hulk’s body. He still had the cunning wits of the Gray Hulk and the temperament to be savage when necessary or pushed. He was the three personalities merged.

I liked him in Endgame but we didn’t get any situations to demonstrate the merged personalities. Then again, we haven’t really seen that type of character development with Hulk in the MCU.

In She-Hulk he was basically there to Hulkify her but otherwise it wasn’t his story.
Good point. The character development is lacking.
I bet we get more character development for Red Hulk than we have Banner Hulk.

Good point. The character development is lacking.
I bet we get more character development for Red Hulk than we have Banner Hulk.
It's the Hulk. How much character development do you need.

Red Hulk is Thunderbolt Ross, he's been in multiple MCU movies. Next movies is Thunderbolts.🫡

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
It's the Hulk. How much character development do you need.

Red Hulk is Thunderbolt Ross, he's been in multiple MCU movies. Next movies is Thunderbolts.🫡
We got half a movie of raging Hulk and then he became wise @$$ nerd Hulk.
I want raging Hulk with Banner struggling with the whole dual personality thing, you know...HULK!

Reactions: BenGrimm

VN Store

Back