Marvel Cinematic Universe

Please get back to stuff that draws you, and makes you feel connected to the character and story. We've had enough comedy routines imo. Infinity war, just enough comedy, I guess end game as well, but the drama is what made those movies great.

Jmo, tifwiw, twssšŸ˜…

Please get back to stuff that draws you, and makes you feel connected to the character and story. We've had enough comedy routines imo. Infinity war, just enough comedy, I guess end game as well, but the drama is what made those movies great.

Jmo, tifwiw, twssšŸ˜…
works for some, not for others. some of older films had just enough. started with Ragnarok, then to fat thor. too many times to that well

Reactions: joevol33
Good grief X-Men 97 just delivers week after week. They are even taken one of my least favorite storylines in the comics and making it interesting.

The fired show runner has to get his job back.

Ohā€¦ and Iā€™m going to need a Spider-Man 97. An FF 97. And and Avengers 97.

Another banger from X-Men 97. They are really hitting the highlights from the comics. Shaping up to have an amazing finale.

Finally introduced the X-men cartoon to my kids. Every night at dinner they ask if we can watch an episode before bed. Itā€™s been great. Committed to re-watching the original series before starting 97.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Finally introduced the X-men cartoon to my kids. Every night at dinner they ask if we can watch an episode before bed. Itā€™s been great. Committed to re-watching the original series before starting 97.

Itā€™s a tonal shift for 97. Definitely doesnā€™t hold back like a Saturday morning cartoon from the 90s.

A Blade remake with Wesley Snipes as the badass Vampire Hunter can only be great if itā€™s Rated R because thatā€™s a Horror Vampire Hunter Action movie set in a dark universe should be otherwise weā€™ll get a Sanitized PG-13 Blade movie with tame violence much like Venom, and any other movies that were sanitized because PG-13 instead of being Rated R.

Mehā€¦ the first two are sophomoric frat humor. This one looks like rinse and repeat but with Wolverine getting to say ā€œf#ckā€ over and over. Whoopee!

Hopefully all the d!ck jokes make all the incels shut up for a little bit.

You just said what nobody else wants to say about the Deadpool franchise, and I salute you for it.

I enjoy them, but you nailed exactly what they are.

VN Store

Back