Marta Suarez and Jaiden McCoy

Wait, so Kellie knew Marta had a significant foot injury, but started her anyway? Possibly making the condition worse? I can't believe she cares more about winning than her player's health! What a toxic culture!
she barely played tho..the ball was tipped Marta was on the floor in the starting lineup and the second you know it she was off the floor and didnt come back the whole game

she barely played tho..the ball was tipped Marta was on the floor in the starting lineup and the second you know it she was off the floor and didnt come back the whole game
I want to believe that it was a shot at Geno for him leaving Paige in when he knew she was hurt late in the game they played us

Last edited:
Wait, so Kellie knew Marta had a significant foot injury, but started her anyway? Possibly making the condition worse? I can't believe she cares more about winning than her player's health! What a toxic culture!

You can't help but spew negative about KJH and she continues to prove she knows more than you. I'm starting to think you are the troll everyone always said you were.

Be4 u start running ur mouth, most players never reported injuries because they want to play untill someone tells coach or she notices it. So keep Kellie out of ur mouth.

Interesting how it is gone from "Kellie will never be able to win against top teams because she keeps playing too many players" to the current situation.

With Marta out, Kellie is down to a seven player rotation: the original starting four + KK, JW and Destiny.

Signs are that Kellie will roll with that 7 unless forced to go deeper by foul problems or injury circumstances.

That 7 should be able to get the job done but we are now on the knife's edge in terms of depth.

Interesting how it is gone from "Kellie will never be able to win against top teams because she keeps playing too many players" to the current situation.

With Marta out, Kellie is down to a seven player rotation: the original starting four + KK, JW and Destiny.

Signs are that Kellie will roll with that 7 unless forced to go deeper by foul problems or injury circumstances.

That 7 should be able to get the job done but we are now on the knife's edge in terms of depth.
kellie said tess looking good in practice. hope her leg injury is healing for good and she gets some minuets. jessie has not scored much but she does not turn it over much. i liked to see more of both.

what a weird thing to say. what’s with people on this forum and making personal jabs at these girls. it’s very weird to see grown men do that, but hey that’s just my opinion.

Exactly 🙄.

Plus it makes sense she’s put on a bit of weight if she’s not able to participate in conditioning like she normally would.

I don’t understand why Kelly hasn’t been asked about when Jaiden will come back. I remember when Ariel Massengale had a head injury and she sat out for majority of her Senior year I believe. Jasmine Jones career ended due to a head injury, as her and her mother decided it was in their best interest to pursue track and field instead.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
This post is a crock of ****. I thought you were a fan of the Vols. With some of your posts, I am beginning to believe you are a fan of another team and you come here to stir up trouble.

Naw.

She had heard her critics needed something to gripe about after the Kentucky rout.

it's all about that base.

VN Store

Back