Marlon Walls

With that size and speed he'll also help out ST until he cracks the rotation, maybe even after he cracks the rotation.

He should get a look for some PT. We lost Karl and Mayo and imo, Myers-White and Wilson are not great SEC LB's.

Plus Walls runs a 4.55 forty time. :rock:

Myers-White hasnt played enough to determine whether he's a good SEC linebacker or not...

Wilson and McKenzie are proven SEC linebackers and I feell sure Myers-White can play with them too...

I dont see Walls getting too much in rotation...

This isnt a knock on him, just with the guys we have coming back, it will be tough for him to get in...

It's one thing to have small fast LB's but our guys this year didn't seam to be faster than any other team's.(maybe even slower) I would love to see some OLD SCHOOL UT LB's.

btw, Walls is big and runs a 4.55 forty.

It's one thing to have small fast LB's but our guys this year didn't seam to be faster than any other team's.(maybe even slower) I would love to see some OLD SCHOOL UT LB's.

He's a exception then. But if he is already that big then he'll probably get bigger once he gets here. Defensive end in chavis's scheme.

Our linebackers are towards the top in nation in terms of speed....

6 foot 2 225 pounds....plus some weight lifting......:rock:

If Chavis turns him into a DE I will change my name to Chavissmellsandlookslikearetard.........bet u cant read that.

btw, Chris Walker is a DE now right ? Chris Donald? is he still around.

I'm sure Myers-White has some speed and Wilson has looked good on the field. Forties and size aren't the only credentials to measure a players worth. If that was the case, O'Neal would have been starting and Chris Henry would have been the Titans #1 back.

Have you given up on Chris Donald already?

Well I just read kns and it said 6'4" and also I saw on rivals 6'2". I thought I would take the one that proves my point more.:)

VN Store

Back