Mark Ingram for UT AD

I am sorry to hear that she has passed. I only knew Doug, vaguely, while volunteering with the athletic department in college. The only reason I mentioned him was because I witnessed his leadership skills and how he held people accountable for their actions. He was not going to take crap off anyone and ran the athletic department like a business because it is a business. The last 3 clowns had no clue what they were doing and had the words "door mat" written on their foreheads. UT needs leadership!
Yes sir you are correct, we need someone like him. I really hope they get it right this time the right AD and coach can pull us from this mess we're currently in.

Mark Ingram played football at UT, worked in the UT AD as a fund raiser for 5 years. Served as AD at Temple University. For the last few years Ingram has served as the AD at UAB. He got plenty of experience as UAB dropped football and two years later re-established a football program including hiring a coach and staff. Intgram played a major role in the building of a new stadium for UAB. He is Tennessee and experienced.
Agree. Mark Ingram would be a great hire

Reactions: Tnfan41
Mark Ingram played football at UT, worked in the UT AD as a fund raiser for 5 years. Served as AD at Temple University. For the last few years Ingram has served as the AD at UAB. He got plenty of experience as UAB dropped football and two years later re-established a football program including hiring a coach and staff. Intgram played a major role in the building of a new stadium for UAB. He is Tennessee and experienced.
He is the slam dunk hire

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back