Marjorie Taylor Greene Receives Standing Ovation From Repubs. Dems Vote To Remove Her From Two Committees

Then you're a wing nut too.

I’ve been called worse. I do believe in the Biblical view of good and evil. And I do believe a person must be deceived into callousness to decide to end the life of a human growing inside of them as a matter of convenience. I also think it’s why the few people I know who have had abortions harbor a lot of guilt into their adult years.

If that makes me crazy in other people’s eyes, so be it.

I’ve been called worse. I do believe in the Biblical view of good and evil. And I do believe a person must be deceived into callousness to decide to end the life of a human growing inside of them as a matter of convenience. I also think it’s why the few people I know who have had abortions harbor a lot of guilt into their adult years.

If that makes me crazy in other people’s eyes, so be it.
No two sets of circumstances are exactly the same. It's easier to render a harsh judgment against a collective group of people, than it is to take the time to understand the purpose behind an individual's rationale.

Reactions: AshG
No two sets of circumstances are exactly the same. It's easier to render a harsh judgment against a collective group of people, than it is to take the time to understand the purpose behind an individual's rationale.

I’m not rendering judgment. I’m not saying the person is evil…I’m saying I believe it’s true they are deceived by it.

I’m not rendering judgment. I’m not saying the person is evil…I’m saying I believe it’s true they are deceived by it.
Yes, you did.

You described the decision to abort a pregnancy, only in terms of being "a matter of convenience."

That was highly judgmental of you. It does not apply to every individual circumstance.

Yes, you did.

You described the decision to abort a pregnancy, only in terms of being "a matter of convenience."

That was highly judgmental of you. It does not apply to every individual circumstance.

I apologize I am not able to enumerate all of the reasons…I chose the most common one. The one that would fill up most of the area under a bell curve. We have to speak in generalities when dealing with a population of 330M+.

Also, I meant I’m not rendering judgment as to the person being good or evil.

I apologize I am not able to enumerate all of the reasons…I chose the most common one. The one that would fill up most of the area under a bell curve. We have to speak in generalities when dealing with a population of 330M+.

Also, I meant I’m not rendering judgment as to the person being good or evil.
Describing an abortion as being "a matter of convenience" would denote a sense of callousness - an adjective which you used in post #829.

There was a case in Memphis about 15 years ago involving a young black girl who had been left in the care of her stepfather, along with her two younger brothers, while her mother was serving 2 years in prison for drug related crimes. During this time, she was repeatedly raped by her stepfather, who was also a convicted felon. She became pregnant with her stepfather's baby at the age of 15, and with her mother's signed permission, she had an abortion. Was that done as merely "a matter of convenience" ? Republican lawmakers do not want to even allow abortions under this type of circumstance. Now, in my opinion, THAT is callousness.

Reactions: AshG
Describing an abortion as being "a matter of convenience" would denote a sense of callousness - an adjective which you used in post #829.

There was a case in Memphis about 15 years ago involving a young black girl who had been left in the care of her stepfather, along with her two younger brothers, while her mother was serving 2 years in prison for drug related crimes. During this time, she was repeatedly raped by her stepfather, who was also a convicted felon. She became pregnant with her stepfather's baby at the age of 15, and with her mother's signed permission, she had an abortion. Was that done as merely "a matter of convenience" ? Republican lawmakers do not want to even allow abortions under this type of circumstance. Now, in my opinion, THAT is callousness.

No, that would not be a matter of convenience and completely understandable.

What don’t you understand about how I responded? I cannot enumerate every reason a woman might get an abortion, but the majority of them are done for convenience. Those are the ones i was speaking about. If you have any doubts, reference my last post.

Reactions: hog88
Reactions: StarRaider
Reactions: StarRaider
Marjorie Taylor Greene Tells Young Republicans to add a MONKEY Emoji to their social media profile because of monkeypox and calls it ‘a new global pandemic’ in speech where lawmaker labeled herself a ‘Christian Nationalist’

• 'We have a new global pandemic, have you heard about this? Monkeypox, that's right,' the congresswoman said. 'It's the newest thing'
Firebrand GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia told an audience of young conservatives on Saturday to add a monkey emoji to their social media profiles in light of the World Health Organization's emergency declaration on monkeypox.

She also labeled herself a 'Christian Nationalist,' which earned appreciative noises from the crowd at the Turning Point USA Student Action Summit in Tampa, Florida.

Greene gave a brief but fiery speech on the second day of the conference. Her popularity among Republican teens and young adults was clearly evident in the standing ovation she received both before and after her speech.

'We have a new global pandemic, have you heard about this? Monkeypox, that's right,' the congresswoman said. 'It's the newest thing.'

'Listen, you guys have to update your social media, right next to your Ukraine flag emoji and your vaccine shot emoji, you need to make sure you have a monkey emoji.'

She appeared to be taking a shot at left-wing Twitter personalities who add emojis to their profiles to show allegiance with certain causes.

Greene joked, 'I want you all to be with it, you can't be behind, you have to have full outrage over everything that the left and the media tells you.'

Marjorie Taylor Greene calls herself 'Christian Nationalist' in speech at young Republican gathering | Daily Mail Online

Marjorie Taylor Greene Tells Young Republicans to add a MONKEY Emoji to their social media profile because of monkeypox and calls it ‘a new global pandemic’ in speech where lawmaker labeled herself a ‘Christian Nationalist’

• 'We have a new global pandemic, have you heard about this? Monkeypox, that's right,' the congresswoman said. 'It's the newest thing'
Firebrand GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia told an audience of young conservatives on Saturday to add a monkey emoji to their social media profiles in light of the World Health Organization's emergency declaration on monkeypox.

She also labeled herself a 'Christian Nationalist,' which earned appreciative noises from the crowd at the Turning Point USA Student Action Summit in Tampa, Florida.

Greene gave a brief but fiery speech on the second day of the conference. Her popularity among Republican teens and young adults was clearly evident in the standing ovation she received both before and after her speech.

'We have a new global pandemic, have you heard about this? Monkeypox, that's right,' the congresswoman said. 'It's the newest thing.'

'Listen, you guys have to update your social media, right next to your Ukraine flag emoji and your vaccine shot emoji, you need to make sure you have a monkey emoji.'

She appeared to be taking a shot at left-wing Twitter personalities who add emojis to their profiles to show allegiance with certain causes.

Greene joked, 'I want you all to be with it, you can't be behind, you have to have full outrage over everything that the left and the media tells you.'

Marjorie Taylor Greene calls herself 'Christian Nationalist' in speech at young Republican gathering | Daily Mail Online

200w (1).gif

We could use 20 more just like her... and I say that as an atheist.

VN Store

Back