Mario Cristobal being thrown around on VQ

Wikipedia says it's a done deal. TIFWIW
Mario Cristobal - Wikipedia
Mario Cristobal - Wikipedia
Mario Manuel Cristobal (born September 24, 1970) is an American football coach and former player. He is the head football coach at the University of Tennessee football. He has been serving in that role since January 24th 2021. Before such role he was head coach of the Oregon Ducks.

Well if Wikipedia says it, then it’s real (blue font).

Can verify....I was working in Idaho one week...drinking in a bar.. they were watching dog sled racing on a Saturday
I can verify your verification - I live in north Idaho most of the time now. I have met Dick Mackey, famous dog musher and Iditarod winner, who told me he moved to Salmon, Idaho from Alaska because he was getting older and wanted warm winters.

Reactions: VolnJC
I can verify your verification - I live in north Idaho most of the time now. I have met Dick Mackey, famous dog musher and Iditarod winner, who told me he moved to Salmon, Idaho from Alaska because he was getting older and wanted warm winters.
There were some bad azz dudes there...they were nice to me but also looked like they could handle most any situation that came up. I loved it there Sandpoint beautiful little town

I too live in the PNW. But I was raised in the hills of East Tennessee. I can come up with a number of reasons he might consider the move. But I’m biased.

I'd move back to East TN in a heartbeat.

More for the people obviously. The land here is stunning..... Its the idiots that drive me crazy....

VN Store

Back