Marco Island

It actually is beautiful there. Definitely a nice spot to get some really good and fresh Gulf seafood.
Googled some pics of Marco Island earlier this morning. I would definitely visit that place.

How crowded is it in the Winters compared to Naples? I love that area in the summertime. Probably would like it in the winter, without the people.

Reactions: malinoisvol
The local access channel in Bonita used to show a documentary about the founding/development of Marco. It was good late night viewing whenever I got burned out of watching the Asian guy and his wife hawk their appliance buyer's club.

I didn't even read it man, I just thought I'd help dude out with his question. Is catching Drunky boat to Key West on there?
no. it had Tin City and Naples 5th Avenue listed as two separate things. only times I rode the KW Express, we boarded in Ft. Meyers. There were a lot of older people on board. I don't remember anyone being drunk in a visible/disturbing way.

no. it had Tin City and Naples 5th Avenue listed as two separate things. only times I rode the KW Express, we boarded in Ft. Meyers. There were a lot of older people on board. I don't remember anyone being drunk in a visible/disturbing way.
When was that?

It used to leave from the dock next to the Bridge restaurant. This was around 98 when I worked there. It was still leaving and returning there in 2009 as far as I remember. The one time I rode it down there, I was visibly drunk, my friends were visibly drunk and the others we were drinking with were visibly drunk. Every night when it came back in, someone was visibly drunk and others were visibly "buzzing" good.

I call it drunky boat because there's nothing else to do but drink on the way there and back.

By the time I got to the Keys I was ready for a nap. Lol.

When was that?

It used to leave from the dock next to the Bridge restaurant. This was around 98 when I worked there. It was still leaving and returning there in 2009 as far as I remember. The one time I rode it down there, I was visibly drunk, my friends were visibly drunk and the others we were drinking with were visibly drunk. Every night when it came back in, someone was visibly drunk and others were visibly "buzzing" good.

I call it drunky boat because there's nothing else to do but drink on the way there and back.

By the time I got to the Keys I was ready for a nap. Lol.
Had to be between 2003 and 2012. Can't recall exact years. I do remember the Bridge.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back